• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Opening night vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

First post.

I'll be there. This is my first Wings season as a 21 year old. Should be the best season ever!

I've got tickets to the Wings vs Avs game next week, also.

Have fun young man lady person human.<<politically correct humor<< :rolleyes:

Seriously, have fun, but keep it real. I have no recollection of my 21st birthday. What a waste. Everyone else around me had a blast, and remembers it. They tell me I threw up.......

*steps off the dad-like, preachy sounding soapbox*

GO INDK!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!

I caught the end of the news last night stating all 7:00 games this season will now be a 7:30 start. Anyone else hear this?

Heard that on the radio today too. Haven't all home games for as long as I can remember started at 7:30 and that the 7:00 switch was something new for this season (that obviously was then changed back for some reason)?

Heard that on the radio today too. Haven't all home games for as long as I can remember started at 7:30 and that the 7:00 switch was something new for this season (that obviously was then changed back for some reason)?

No the odd game would start at 7:00 (including last Friday's TO preseason game). I'm happy about it because either I hadn't checked my tickets and would notice walking up to the Joe that the game was a 7:00 start, or I am having a drink at the Post and end up a little late for the game. lol That extra 1/2 hour is priceless for me!

They changed it back because the fans are used to 7:30, and it's possible that not everyone would have gotten the memo that the games now start at 7, hence the change back to 7:30.