• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Opening night vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

I already have tickets to a concert Friday, and then I have to work during Saturdays game. Hopefully they banner ceremony will cause the game to start later Saturday.

Guest scottj

got tickets for this for my 21st bday... probably goin to detroit beer company beforehand. any other places that would be better that you guys could suggest? I'm lookin for some microbrews

but oh s*** am I excited

WOOOOOOO

I already have tickets to a concert Friday, and then I have to work during Saturdays game. Hopefully they banner ceremony will cause the game to start later Saturday.

Priorities man, I wouldn't go see Elvis Friday, even if he rose from the dead.

I will be at a Civil War reenactment at Wolcott Mill Metropark from Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon. Pretty sure a bunch of us are going to go AWOL Friday night and slither over to Buffalo Wild Wings at 26 Mile and Van Dyke to watch the opener. :ph34r:

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

I'll be there. I hope we win this one. I went to Sunday's game against Pittsburgh to watch them lose. I need a win!

Me too... and I live in GC. How weird! LOL

I will be at a Civil War reenactment at Wolcott Mill Metropark from Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon. Pretty sure a bunch of us are going to go AWOL Friday night and slither over to Buffalo Wild Wings at 26 Mile and Van Dyke to watch the opener. :ph34r:

KIA!!!

You: You got me.

Random Solider: No I didn't I didn't even fire yet.

You: No seriously you got me...

Random: Well where are you going, dead soldiers can't walk.

You: Ahhh funeral...

First post.

I'll be there. This is my first Wings season as a 21 year old. Should be the best season ever!

I've got tickets to the Wings vs Avs game next week, also.