• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/8 GDT: Ducks 0 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Well, as the boys from Athens GA used to sing, "It's the end of the world as we know it."

Just when you think you've seen everything, Pasha pulls out another little trick from the magic bag. Damn, boy, you make me shake my head in bewilderment sometimes.

Enforcing and Perry in no way belong in the same sentence.

Lady Bing winners 1

Spot picking douchebags 0

Perry's like the bully's sidekick, who acts tough because he knows guys who can actually fight have his back. And he'll never pick a fair fight.

I think, Pavel is sending a message to the awards selection committee:"I don't want none of them stinking lady Bing trophies no more". :)

Watched this @ the Penalty Box in Fenton with some friends.

One of the best season openers I can remember.

Everyone sticking up for each other and not taking any bulls***. Modano getting on the scoreboard in his first game with us. Howard wasn't busy but made some outstanding saves when tested.

Besides Flip being a little weak on the puck, and the defensive pairings looking a little trepidacious (to be expected), I thought we were outstanding.

And don't even get me started on Pavel. Best player in the league. Period.

couldnt ask for a better first game! holy crap

1st 2nd and 3rd line scoring and howard with the shutout!!! and dats fighting holy s***

way to go guys! keep up the good work.

Didnt see too much of the game but i guess the defense was pretty good considering there was only 21 shots. i believe i heard ericsson looked pretty good while he was in as well.

go wings!!!

couldnt ask for a better first game! holy crap

1st 2nd and 3rd line scoring and howard with the shutout!!! and dats fighting holy s***

way to go guys! keep up the good work.

Didnt see too much of the game but i guess the defense was pretty good considering there was only 21 shots. i believe i heard ericsson looked pretty good while he was in as well.

go wings!!!

Yeah it sucked! Did anyone else notice how good Ericcson looked before his back started acting up. its a shame that game coulda been a real building block for him

Why? Because he beat up Lilja after Lilja cheapshotted him.

Seriously guys, the ducks are a rough team, get used to it, a lot of teams are going to play us like that because they can get away with it.

Very few teams are going to do this.

The Ducks have hotheads on their team. They have since 07. They will for a number of years. This is a game I expect from them. I do not expect a game like this from the rest of the league.

My best guess is Calgary is the only other team that would be this cheap towards the Red Wings this season.

But hey, only you would take the other team gooning up because they were losing as a way to call the Wings soft.

Take my previous post as a response. We got the win, they went home crying.

That was more than just a game, it was a statement: We may be Euros, but we are not soft!

Gotta love Ken Daniels "Datsyukian Decks" lol

Mule gets off to a fast start, so the wife is happy, Mikey Mo pots his first in red, happy day, Howie with the shutout, Pavs with the Gordie Howe Hat Trick,

Most impressive

Great frickin game. Had to go and missed Stewies fight, congrats Brookbank you came out of no where and just started tossing bombs you *****. Great to stick it to the Ducks tonight, Dano and Pavel were just great tonight. Howie as well.

Lets stick it to Chicago tommorow night to make this weekend even better!

had to work so i caught this one on the Ticket

got the win

shutout for Howard

Pavs with the Gordie Howe HATRICK!!! Couldn't believe what i was hearing glad he saved the first dance for Perry.

probably the best 3rd line in the league

how im feeling

2qc1p5e.gif

Since we both lost on who would score the first goal (I said Pasha, my friend said Henrik), we're going out for dinner - Dutch treat for Chinese food. A Win-win in my book. :)

Easily one of the best games I have ever seen played. Complete domination in all phases of the game, and one of the best crowds I've ever had the honor of joining in song! I have to admit, though, watching Stuart beat the crap out of Brookbank while singing Journey at the top of my lungs was surreal as hell. :w00t2:

Fantastic game. I'm hoarse, my ears are ringing and my legs are shaking from the cheering. It must be a winning opening night!

Congrats to Pavel as well- watching on replay, I'd say he beat Perry clean. Not bad for a guy who never fights!

Hey Corey, nothing like a little humble pie to start the season. You *****. Even I could beat you in a fight.

Edited by Kira

Hey Corey, nothing like a little humble pie to start the season. You *****. Even I could beat you in a fight.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: haha! I'd love to see that!

Also, does anyone know where one may acquire this game from sayyy, torrents? I hate that I had to miss the first game =(