• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/8 GDT: Ducks 0 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=77&id=77859

theres a link to the after game interviews.. I have no clue what Pavel is saying lol.

Reporter: "Pavel, another game, another fight for you."

Pavel: "Ya, ya, I just keep rolling. Not like I win last year no Lady Byng, now I can open my mind more."

(Not like last year when I didn't win the Lady Byng...)

Reporter: "But Corey Perry is a big guy!"

Pavel: "Ya, everyone is a big guy in the equipment."

Hahahaha what a guy! :clap: :clap:

Edited by under_par_00

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: haha! I'd love to see that!

Also, does anyone know where one may acquire this game from sayyy, torrents? I hate that I had to miss the first game =(

nhltorrents.co.uk

I knew Pavel had it in him when he punched out Gary Roberts May 26, 2008 game with Penguins...started with Sykora hitting Osgood.

My link (about 24/25 seconds in) LOL! Love it..

oops, maybe this will work, I'm new at this. HA

Guest mindfly

Stolberg will take over the debbie downer character on this forum, i like the current squad too much to be negative 24/7...

Guest scottj

god I had fun last night...

modano comin home n scoring his first goal as a red wing on his first shot? awesome

datsyuk n a gordie howe hat trick? awesome

getting wasted as hell n already starting to lose my voice after our second goal (only 5 minutes in lol)? awesome

poundin it with random people everywhere I went (except for the bathroom) yellin "go wings!!!"? awesome lol

god watching the games live is ~a billion times better than tv even though I'm not complainin either way

oh n apparently my girl heard a conversation somewhat like this with the kid n his dad behind me

kid: dad, that guys crazy!

dad: nah son, he just had too much beer

kid: i want beer...

dad: no you don't

lol

what a great role model :cool: lol

n in case any of you ask I was just gettin loud, there was nothin said that shouldn't have been said in front of a kid after my first bad word... in which I was notified of the kid after saying it lol

WHOOO I LOVE THE WANGS!

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

GMR, you're not really negative you just want more enforces, toughness and sandpaper on the team.. huge difference ;)

Don't challenge me like that, or else I'll go off in tonight's game.

BTW, I like this Stolberg. He shows a lot of promise. If he keeps this up for a few years, when I'm ready, I may pass the torch to him on LGW. :D

Edited by GMRwings1983

Good Freep article with quotes from Hossa and Kane

“I texted him, no fighting tonight,” Hossa said with a smile this morning after the Blackhawks’ skate at United Center, where tonight the Red Wings take on the Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks.

Hossa watched Datsyuk and the Wings beat the Ducks, 4-0, Friday night in a game highlighted by Datsyuk’s bout with Corey Perry.

“I tell him, great job, well done,” Hossa said. “That was definitely – when I saw it first time, I was sort of frozen, like, watching the TV. That was something you don’t see often, Pavel fighting. I think he looks like he’s done it lots of times. He’s unbelievably strong, so I’m not surprised he hold up very strong.”

Patrick Kane also relished Datsyuk duking it out.

“I thought it was pretty cool to see out of him,” Kane said. “He didn’t back down from Perry. I know things got a little chippy, and it seems like he stood right up for himself. It’s good to see a player like that do that.”

Read more: Wings' Datsyuk has fight fans among Blackhawks | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/20101009/SPORTS05/101009016/1053/rss17#ixzz11sszlZH6

Kane seems to always compliment Datsyuk's game, even last year after Datsyuk scored that amazing shootout goal on Niemi he was complimentary of the move after the game. I still hate Chicago but aside from a few players I dislike on the team, they got a few classy guys.

Guest scottj

yeah if it wasn't for the whole beat the s*** outta some cab driver ordeal, I'd kinda like Kane but...

no

I was curious to see what the Anaheim press said about the whole Datsyuk fight. I went to redwingscentral.com and filtered the media watch to show just the Anaheim articles. I looked through and clicked on ones that were related to this game. I know I didn't search through EVERY single Anaheim main source but I did not find one single mention. Why not? :rolleyes:

Hell, they were probably so embarrassed by the whole thing, they figured if it wasn't spoken of it didn't happen.

Kind of what I suspected.

Also, I do not think I've ever seen Stuart fight before. I watched that with a "...Really?"-like look on my face.

And no this is not an invitation to newfy or bruise bros to post every single fight there is of his on YT. Could NOT care less, when it comes to a guy like Stuart.