• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

MacIntyre KO Punch

Rate this topic

Yeah, I was trying to get it going too so I could post it. it was a little scary watching him go down like a sack of potatos like that. I have a bad feeling for him that he's going to be out for a while. He was searching around inside his mouth for lost chiclets. He had to be helped off the ice (upright with skates moving a little bit) by two guys, one under each arm.

Yeah, I was trying to get it going too so I could post it. it was a little scary watching him go down like a sack of potatos like that. I have a bad feeling for him that he's going to be out for a while. He was searching around inside his mouth for lost chiclets. He had to be helped off the ice (upright with skates moving a little bit) by two guys, one under each arm.

according to reports Ivanans is fine

Uhh talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill, that wasnt all that bad, sack of potatos?! I was expecting him to go entirely limp.

Gorgeous fight. Good thing the dude has his helmet on at the end of the fight when his head hit the ice.

Anyone know if MacIntyre and Ivanans have a history or something?

If they don't they will now, 2 of the biggest heavyweights in the league, both playing in the battle of Alberta.

Ivanans is a pretty good fighter, and has never really been beaten badly, other than by Boogard maybe. He's always had a great chin.

I hope he comes back OK, because he's one of the few Euro enforcers in league history. Better than Nazarov and Oliwa in my opinion.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Ivanans is a pretty good fighter, and has never really been beaten badly, other than by Boogard maybe. He's always had a great chin.

I hope he comes back OK, because he's one of the few Euro enforcers in league history. Better than Nazarov and Oliwa in my opinion.

Not better than Lilja in his prime, that's fer sure. :hehe:

The tough part for Ivanans is that this was his first game with Calgary, and he wanted to make a good impression as their enforcer. I feel bad for him that it wound up that way.

Toughest job in sports is to go out there every night and fight the biggest, toughest guy on every team. That's the life of an NHL enforcer. I mean, how would you like to fight MacIntyre one night, and then someone like Boogaard the next night?

It'll be interesting to see how he bounces back from this.

Just another example of the uselessness of an enforcer. I hope he's alright, but did him getting ko'd really help his team in anyway except negativly?

I'm sure having that heavyweight for the Oilers was the difference right?

Just another example of the uselessness of an enforcer. I hope he's alright, but did him getting ko'd really help his team in anyway except negativly?

I'm sure having that heavyweight for the Oilers was the difference right?

Maybe you should be a GM since you're so much smarter than the others.

These players wouldn't have been signed by these teams if they were useless.

Maybe you should be a GM since you're so much smarter than the others.

These players wouldn't have been signed by these teams if they were useless.

Guess I should say just useless for actually winning hockey games. If I was a GM I'd definitely have an enforcer, but not because it helps my team win, but because it's entertaining as hell and sells tickets.