No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Bertuzzi will play tonight

Rate this topic

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Franzen-Filppula-Bertuzzi

Hudler-Modano-Cleary

Miller-Helm-Eaves

Abdelkader (ribs) and Draper (groin) are out.

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Stuart-Rafalski

Kronwall-Salei

Kindl (healthy scratch)

Howard

Osgood

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/10/todd_bertuzzi_will_play_tonigh.html

Im still baffled as to why Ericsson is on the 1st pairing...I know we wanted to split of Lids and Rafs to strengthen the D, but putting an ineffective E with Lids doesnt make alot of sense to me. Kronwall should be with Lids and Big E with Salei

Babcock said it is to match up better with Getzlaf and Perry. Two big bodies. He said he will decide after the game if the pairings stay the same for future games.

Im still baffled as to why Ericsson is on the 1st pairing...I know we wanted to split of Lids and Rafs to strengthen the D, but putting an ineffective E with Lids doesnt make alot of sense to me. Kronwall should be with Lids and Big E with Salei

Babcock said he wants the extra size on the top pair against Getzlaf.

Edit: Centerice beat me to it!

Edited by Lidstrom for life

If you look historically at Lids defense partners all all tend to have career numbers in both points and +\- sure he has been paired with some good players but a lot of that is Lids himself, that's just the thing to inspire confidence in a young E with budding potential.