• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SDavis35

Eberle's 1st NHL Goal

Rate this topic

Didn't see the video posted yet, so here it is for those who didn't see the Highlight/game

All I know is that my jaw dropped when I saw this goal. This kid is gonna be pretty good, and if the oilers can keep him and Hall (and even pajaarvi (sp?)) they will be one of the best in the West.

Guest Crymson

Yeah pretty incredible goal, was waiting for someone to post it here. The young guns they have on that team are scary good. They will be the most fun Oilers team to watch since about 20 years ago.

The Oilers have three very good rookies this year. Omark isn't half bad either.

The Oilers are definitely going to be an exciting team for the next little while. They just need to strengthen that defense, who is their first pairing, Smid and Whitney? Ouch.

and their goaltending is khabibulin, though he did look good last night. 4-0 win is pretty impressive, even if it was the flames.

The Oilers are definitely going to be an exciting team for the next little while. They just need to strengthen that defense, who is their first pairing, Smid and Whitney? Ouch.

smid and whitney wouldn't be 1st pair on alot of teams, but with all the ice time they're getting, it has worked to their advantage. they are now both very solid NHL dmen. the rest of their d corps is nothing to get excited about, but those 2 are really good.

as for eberle's goal, that was sick. maybe the nicest 1st NHL goal ever. and that includes lemieux's 1st goal.

in 3 years the oilers will be ready to make a serious push for a playoff run..in 4 years they will be crap again cuz the rookie contracts will be up and they will all bolt for another team