• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
3chrisosgood0

Stream for tonights game

Rate this topic

i really need a stream for tonights game, hockeystreams.com is all jacked to hell so i dont know if itll be working right can someone please post a stream link, sorry if this is posted somewhere else im short on time and figured this would be the quickest way to get an answer

thank you!

I'm not going to be able to watch tonight, but usually there's one in the GDT. Try the search tool to get it, usually works for me. And if it does get posted, Hockeytown (the GDT creator) usually posts in the first post.

Good luck!

On game day threads for the live stream last night it kept taking me back to an old game day thread (Western Conference playoffs against Sharks). I used to just do a Google search and find one of my own but have never been real happy with the quality I find. Would like to try using the one in gameday thread.

I saw somewhere on this thread that you have to sign up for the live stream. how????? And do you have to do that every single game????

I feel like a Homer (Imbecile not Holmstrom) for asking.

I'm new to this, so don't burn me alive, but do you pay for all the live streams? Or can you get some for free?

I gotta tell you understand the feeling of not wanting to get burnt-almost like HOW DARE YOU NOT BE AS GOOD OR AS SMART AS ME ABOUT SOMETHING- I see that alot when people ask about Live streams and other "obvious" questions (it can't be too obvious if so many people ask).

I'm fairly new to this as well but have used livestreams in the past. I usually use one from a p2p website. The tiny URL link above does show one of the sites I have used for the Livestream. Again I think it is something with a p2p.com. I will post it soon for you to try if you don't get help from someone who knows more about this.

I really want to find out how to get a better quality stream than what I keep getting. Is it CPU, the link,

something different???

myp2p.eu then I have to hit about 2-3 links before I get what I want.

Edited by Lord Stanely