No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cirov19

oilers not pleased with eberle

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip358537#clip358537

entertaining.

EDIT: sorry guys, bad link... should work now.

Taylor Hall sounds like a real douchebag. He was pissed at Eberle for scoring twice and thus taking the spotlight. Did Hall expect Eberle and the rest of the Oilers to just hang back so that he could be the big hero?

Taylor Hall sounds like a real douchebag. He was pissed at Eberle for scoring twice and thus taking the spotlight. Did Hall expect Eberle and the rest of the Oilers to just hang back so that he could be the big hero?

I went to high school with Taylor Hall for two years. He's probably one of the dumbest people around. With that being said, pretty sure the video is a complete joke. He's not the only one who chirps Eberle. Listen to Horcoff.

Guest Crymson

I went to high school with Taylor Hall for two years. He's probably one of the dumbest people around. With that being said, pretty sure the video is a complete joke. He's not the only one who chirps Eberle. Listen to Horcoff.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. However, nothing was said at the end, and a note at the end is often present when a video is a joke.

In any event, though, I'd be shocked if it were real. I don't think that much concentrated conceit exists in the NHL.

Edited by Crymson

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

omg this is such a joke

ahahaha i can tell

seriously...lmao im cracking up!!!!

Yeah, I was wondering about that. However, nothing was said at the end, and a note at the end is often present when a video is a joke.

In any event, though, I'd be shocked if it were real. I don't think that much concentrated conceit exists in the NHL.

The only thing more hilarious than the video is how dumb you are that you need a note at the end of it to tell you it's a joke.

Umm... how is there even a shadow of a doubt that this entire thing is a joke... are you serious?

I thought Hall's part was the funniest part. Kid's got some acting chops as well.

Guest Four

Lmao I don't know what's more funny.. Crymson's reaction or the video itself. I'm liking the Oilers.

Ya this has to be a joke and if it is then hats off to them for not laughing in those interviews but if it is real then there is a lot of butthurt in the Oilers locker room right now.

Edited by Yak19

:hehe: Wow that is hilarious!! "He doesnt even say thanks!"

Taylor Hall was great too! "He was drafted what, like 23rd overall 4 years ago? This is supposed to be my debut."

I look forward to more of this from the Oilers!