• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyerberger

Pavel Datsyuk has a Gordie Howe Hattrick

Rate this topic

I never thought I would live to see that day that happened.

I'm wondering what the aforementioned Mr. Cherry is going to say as well. He'll probably try ripping Pasha apart for picking on his "good Canadian boy", when what he should do is give credit where credit is due, and give Pasha his props. Me, I'm proud of him for standing up and giving just as well as he took. I think he did himself proud. He didn't start the fight but he damn well finished it.

I'm proud of you, sweetie. :clap:

Someone pissed in Pavel's borscht this morning....

Or maybe he finally found that clip where Perry was taunting him from the 2007 playoffs.

Pavs probably speaks enough English to understand what Fairy was saying nowadays.

Umm Mr Datsyuk, please dont do that again. But that was freaking awesome!!! Way to hold your own against that *****!

Lets put it this way, on the card tonight is:

5'10" 190 lbs Russian

2 time Stanley Cup winner

4 time Lady Byng Champion

vs

6'3" 210 lbs Canadian

That fight was just pure LOLz. Pavel may have been throwing the weakest punches I have ever seen, but that cannot take away from the fact that Perry has just been exposed to the entire league as a coward AND a *****. Bravo.

I never thought I would live to see that day that happened.

I'm wondering what the aforementioned Mr. Cherry is going to say as well. He'll probably try ripping Pasha apart for picking on his "good Canadian boy", when what he should do is give credit where credit is due, and give Pasha his props. Me, I'm proud of him for standing up and giving just as well as he took. I think he did himself proud. He didn't start the fight but he damn well finished it.

I'm proud of you, sweetie. :clap:

Nah Cherry doesn't like that stuff. He absolutely ripped Carcillo for fighting Gaborik

I never saw the Zetters hit/interference. Nice hit hit... but no puck?

I see why a fight was going to happen.

Congratulation Dats and the rest of the Wings.

Great Opener.

When did I say this? Nice straw-man.

I love fighting in hockey, I don't like one-dimensional enforcers. I think fighting is important part of the game when the emotion and flow of the game calls for it. I don't see how a player playing 4 minutes a night can make that much of an impact. I'd rather have a grinder out there like Drake/Abdelkader that could fight, but prefer to hit and draw penalties and fight when the team needs a lift.

I prefer to have Vladdy. Not a fighter, but considered one of the toughest in the league. If you wrong a Wing, you better keep your head up! I MISS him SO MUCH!

Nah Cherry doesn't like that stuff. He absolutely ripped Carcillo for fighting Gaborik

The thing is though he doesn't like Carcillo and for some reason he likes Perry because he played junior in London. If Perry was American or European Cherry would HATE him. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even mention this fight at all tonight.

Guest Shoreline

Good for him. How many of our non-fighting guys have to beat up Perry for him to get the point?