• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyerberger

Pavel Datsyuk has a Gordie Howe Hattrick

Rate this topic

Guest scottj

that's cause datsyuk's the ******* man

seriously... I'm so happy he's on our team. I get to watch the best all around player in the league who'll throw down with loud mouthed d-bags

:D

good times in Hockeytown

that's cause datsyuk's the ******* man

seriously... I'm so happy he's on our team. I get to watch the best all around player in the league who'll throw down with loud mouthed d-bags

:D

good times in Hockeytown

x2 :thumbup:

Eh, why should we care about what Cherry had to say?

I'm not saying anyone else has to care what Cherry says, but I get a major kick out of Coaches Corner. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I disagree, sometimes I cringe. I just know that he luuuuuuuvs Perry (Like Daniels said, he is one of only four active players to have 100 goals and 400 PIM and thats a Cherry type "beautiful Canadian Boy"). And given his opinion on European players and their fight record and how he ripped Pavel for the protective way he once blocked a shot, I'd like to see his reaction to that fight.

Does this make Datysuk the new breed of Power Forward? :lol:

Serioulsy, though; Datyuk was awesome against Perry; but if he never gets into another fight like that in his career, I'm totally fine with that.

I still can't get over how he's smiling.

Yet another example of how Pavs truely enjoys (and accels at) every aspect of the game. :clap:

He is one of a kind.