• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/9 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

No Ericsson tonight.

Also, rookie Jakub Kindl will replace Jonathan Ericsson, who left after the first period Friday due to back spasms.

MLive

Well.. I wasnt sure if I wanted to make predictions this year because my luck with them has kinda bounced around over the seasons.. but my prediction yesterday was for Ericsson to thrash Perry.. so.. close enough :thumbup:

Prediction for this game:

Wings 4 - Cleary, Franzen, Holmstrom, Rafalski

Hawks 2 - Hossa, Kane

LETS GO WINGS!

Agree with you on everything except Ericsson and Perry. Perry wouldn't have come close to him. Chickens***. :angry:

Does anyone still have that awesome pic of the hawks with the cup that reads, "ONE AND DONE"? I was looking for it but can't seem to find it.

I want to X out all the guys in that pic that are no longer with them and post it on facebook.

Will Bolland be bumped to the 2nd line?

Nevertheless, I can't wait for the Wings to tear the Hawks a new one.

Kopecky-Toews-Hossa

Pisani-Bolland-Kane

Bickell-Pirri-Brouwer

Stalberg-Dowell-Skille

Keith-Seabrook

Hjalmarsson-Leddy

Scott-Boynton

Turco

clap.gif Core? yowza.gif

Edited by CanadaBoy

After living in Northwest Indiana for YEARS it will be nice to have a Wings win to not have to hear the Hawks Fans crap tomorrow. LETS GO WINGS! Lets go Ozzie!

I live almost 500 miles from Chicago now and it is my "regional" sport station- it AND Minneapolis. Iowa really SUCKS! I think I need to move back to the mitten.

Guest Crymson

Wow. Putting this game on NHL network only was an absolutely BRILLIANT move by the NHL. Way to push Center Ice, morons.

nhl season prediction thing on some maple leaf blog:

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/

October 9, 2010 - The Chicago Blackhawks raise their Stanley Cup banner prior to their game against the Detroit Red Wings. The moment is marred somewhat when Detroit third-liner Kris Draper surveys the rafters and comments "Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too!"

they got the 3rd liner part wrong but i laughed :lol:

Wow. Putting this game on NHL network only was an absolutely BRILLIANT move by the NHL. Way to push Center Ice, morons.

It's listed here on Directv on Fox Detroit. With our luck, that'll be blacked out and we'll get to hear Eddie Baby go orgasmic as his voice goes up to registers only dogs can here. (Oh, I wish...).

I call for a split tonight. The Hawks will be happy at the beginning of the night when they raise the banner. We will be happy at the end of the night when we chalk up 2 points.

Wings: 4 (Hank, Flip, Lids, MightyMo)

Hawks: 3 (Koko hattie)

Fights: 0, although Mule sees Kane with his mouthpiece hanging out, points at him and laughs.

this is kindls chance to shine when it actually matters- not detracting anything from his performance in the preseason, but this is a big game early on and he will be tested, especially if he is replacing ericsson on the top pairing. go kindl, earn that spot