• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/9 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

"Someone in the Hawks organization" *crowd cheers* "Someone else with the Hawks" *crowd cheers* "Commissioner Gary Bettman" BOOOOOOO

Good job, Hawks fans.

Dammit 55, you beat me to the punch.

Edited by Datsyerberger

Guest Crymson

I registered to the site. Will there be a FSN feed? I would much rather listen to Ken Daniels and Mickey then those Chicago fools.

I'm afraid you're stuck with CSN, from what I can see.

Wow. Putting this game on NHL network only was an absolutely BRILLIANT move by the NHL. Way to push Center Ice, morons.

yeah they're morons, I bought CenterIce online and found out there are 10 Wings games on NHL network that I won't be able to see unless I ALSO buy the TV version, what a bunch of crap, it's like you're being punished for only buying the online version

where are the Wings while this is going on and on?

I am going to go do laundry. Hope the game starts soon/tonight.

Probably on the ice. I remember in 2005 when the Red Sox got their World Series rings, they opened at home against the Yankees and the Yankees were on the field watching the whole thing. Didn't we have our home opener for the 2008-2009 season against the Hawks? I'm pretty sure they were on the ice, if not at their bench during the ceremony.

I love that in the middle of really happy moments like a Cup presentation or a banner raising, the audience can still find the time to boo Gary Bettman. Warms my heart, really.

And Bettman is still probably clueless as to why. :lol:

Guest Heaten

Lovin' the player introduction. The Versus guy (can't spell his name) is introducing the players and the fans are like "who's that guy?" when the player skates out on the ice. Lol @ the Blackhawks firesale. I think Blackhawk fans only know 3 of their own players (Kane, Toews and Keith), the rest of their players they are like :unsure: "Who's that?".

******* hilarious!

Probably on the ice. I remember in 2005 when the Red Sox got their World Series rings, they opened at home against the Yankees and the Yankees were on the field watching the whole thing. Didn't we have our home opener for the 2008-2009 season against the Hawks? I'm pretty sure they were on the ice, if not at their bench during the ceremony.

No, Lids said they would not be on the bench while the banner raising was going on. They are probably in the locker room.

Liddy said they wouldn't watch the ceremony, just come out when it's time for the national anthem.

GO WINGS!!!

That's what I thought. Good for the Wings, don't stand out there getting cold.

I guess I can check back in about an hour, the way they're going here. :cool: