• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gnredwing

I hate the Ducks

Rate this topic

Just checked out the highlights from the Blues game...wow, I know its only 3 games in but their D was terrible on most of the goals, not to mention 2 goals came around 10 seconds apart followed by a SH goal on a shocking turnover.

I'm loving having Hiller on my fantasy team.n :thumbup:

Oh, wait...

I was just thinking about the Datsyuk fight the other day and immediately hung my head.

I thought, "Perry will probably go after Datsyuk again for 'redemption' in the next game".

Ugh... I know Pav can handle his own but how sad would that be?

What are you talking about?

There were people posting that what the ducks did when Zetterberg actually had that pretty big interference in a 4-0 game against the ducks. It really was Z's fault the ducks did that, they were provoked

There were people posting that what the ducks did when Zetterberg actually had that pretty big interference in a 4-0 game against the ducks. It really was Z's fault the ducks did that, they were provoked

Yeah, interference is pretty awful stuff.

Surprised Zetterberg wasn't suspended after that.

Yeah, interference is pretty awful stuff.

Surprised Zetterberg wasn't suspended after that.

Yeah a pretty big hit when theyre playing the goon squad that hasn't got to fight all offseason and they have a history of roughing up the wings.

If youre that big of a homer that you wanna pretend Z didnt do anything for that to happen then go ahead

Yeah a pretty big hit when theyre playing the goon squad that hasn't got to fight all offseason and they have a history of roughing up the wings.

If youre that big of a homer that you wanna pretend Z didnt do anything for that to happen then go ahead

My care level regarding that specific play couldn't be lower.

The Ducks were gooning it up all game. One questionable (Zetterberg ran into a guy and the guy fell flat on his back as if he wasn't aware Z was there) interference doesn't justify the Ducks behavior during that entire game.

Unless you are suggesting the Ducks have ESP and knew Zetterberg was going to do that before the game even started.