• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mikester71

Stream for last night's Ducks game?

Rate this topic

Can anyone help me out with a stream from last night's Wings-Ducks game that works in Canada? I have Centre Ice through my local cable company over here, but ONCE AGAIN, they screwed up the listing and I ended up getting an OHL game on my DVR when I got home from work. I am getting REALLY sick of this crap with Cogeco. Been online all afternoon here looking for a stream of last night's game, but to no avail. Even signed up for the Centre Ice thing on NHL.com, but it says that game is not available in my area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Due to your proximity to the Michigan border you must be included in the TV viewing area for the Red Wings which would result in blacked out games on GameCenter LIve.

Due to your proximity to the Michigan border you must be included in the TV viewing area for the Red Wings which would result in blacked out games on GameCenter LIve.

That is what I figured. Really sucks though cause it looked like I missed a GREAT game. Am still looking around to see if I can't get a stream from the Anaheim feed or soemthing.

Can anyone help me out with a stream from last night's Wings-Ducks game that works in Canada? I have Centre Ice through my local cable company over here, but ONCE AGAIN, they screwed up the listing and I ended up getting an OHL game on my DVR when I got home from work. I am getting REALLY sick of this crap with Cogeco. Been online all afternoon here looking for a stream of last night's game, but to no avail. Even signed up for the Centre Ice thing on NHL.com, but it says that game is not available in my area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The only site that I know that replays streams is hockeysteams.com. But you have to buy the subscription. But the good thing is, you can watch any game, anytime you want, over and over again.

The only site that I know that replays streams is hockeysteams.com. But you have to buy the subscription. But the good thing is, you can watch any game, anytime you want, over and over again.

Cool, thanks.