• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jusek

Andreas Lilja to Anaheim

Rate this topic

Wow, Lilja...this is definitely a desperation move. I feel bad for the guy, we all know he wouldn't have WANTED to go there, but after turning the Wings down he didn't have much of a choice. Bright side is he'll finally get more ice time. But he better pray for a trade.

WINGS roll over the Ducks and their pathetic defense. Anaheim is so hard up for a D-Man that they pick up our scraps. Very fitting...a bad player now on a bad team.

oh happy day. i hope Salei crushes that walking turnover headache.

Good luck to him, glad he found a job. I'll enjoy seeing him put on his ass with that shirt on.

Good luck to him, glad he found a job. I'll enjoy seeing him put on his ass with that shirt on.

Me too.

WINGS roll over the Ducks and their pathetic defense. Anaheim is so hard up for a D-Man that they pick up our scraps. Very fitting...a bad player now on a bad team.

oh happy day. i hope Salei crushes that walking turnover headache.

Really? Did he knock up your mom and never called back or something?

As if they needed another fighter. Toughest team in hockey now.

Him and Selanne will probably become friends.

Yea, because this is what puts them over the top in their division, with this added toughness they will beat San Jose, LA, and the Yotes and retake their rightful place at the top :rolleyes:

Edited by Shaman464

Why Lilja? They have Parros.

They need defensemen.

As if they needed another fighter. Toughest team in hockey now.

Him and Selanne will probably become friends.

Lilja is not going to be fighting. He does not want another hit to the head.

I was always hard on Lilja for his mistakes.

I know he is loved around here. But the truth of the matter is, he gambled and he lost!

Fortunately he found a home. And fortunately we got rid of Lebda, and have a pretty decent D now!

Good luck to you Lils, just not against us!

I guess I'm happy he's found a role somewhere. Maybe he can prove himself all over again and get promoted to a real team. Meanwhile, he can hope that Carlyle's brain completely implodes and he's replaced.

Really? Did he knock up your mom and never called back or something?

In that case, somebody's got some daddy issues.

I'm happy for Lils for the fact that he doesn't have to leave the NHL and go play in Sweden. I definitely wish it was a team more worthy of what a great person and teammate Lilja is. I'll miss him for sure. I like how Salei plays, but I do hope to maybe see Lils back in the Winged Wheel someday.

It's a good signing for the Ducks. They need some solid defense. And honestly, it looks like this was Andreas' last chance to stay in the country, so I don't begrudge him that. He'll get good minutes in Anaheim, to boot.

I just tell myself this...at least it wasn't Pittsburgh. *sigh*