• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
10 Minute Misconduct

Wisniewski makes obscene gesture towards Avery

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Pretty funny but definitely worth a game if Boynton's throat slash gesture was.

Problem is neither of them should be outlawed in game. The's FCC's love of censoring america, should not result in the NHL doing their work for them.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hahaha. I wish more people taunted Avery like that more often.

I'm sure Avery and his team's powerplay unit does too.

Pretty classless move by Wisniewski. He seems like a pretty big ******, anyway.

Actually from what I hear he is a class act. He spent a couple of hours this summer with a youth hockey team in Canton telling them all about playing in the NHL. (He didn't include gestures!)I love how people jump all over him for this, like you have never said something in anger that was off color. f*** I say s*** like that all the god damn time.

Glass houses people...glass houses.

So if a suspension comes what does that mean? Players arent actually allowed to play hockey and take part in the usual antics in hockey because the league decides to televise the games? Thats out of the players control, and its bulls***. They go there to play the game, let them play it.

Actually from what I hear he is a class act. He spent a couple of hours this summer with a youth hockey team in Canton telling them all about playing in the NHL. (He didn't include gestures!)I love how people jump all over him for this, like you have never said something in anger that was off color. f*** I say s*** like that all the god damn time.

Glass houses people...glass houses.

I seem to remember his antics when we played the ducks during the 08-09 playoffs, and his comments about Homer in an interview. Taking a few hours out of his summer to brag about the NHL doesnt make him any less of a ******. On the ice the guy is always a total *******.

So if a suspension comes what does that mean? Players arent actually allowed to play hockey and take part in the usual antics in hockey because the league decides to televise the games? Thats out of the players control, and its bulls***. They go there to play the game, let them play it.

I seem to remember his antics when we played the ducks during the 08-09 playoffs, and his comments about Homer in an interview. Taking a few hours out of his summer to brag about the NHL doesnt make him any less of a ******. On the ice the guy is always a total *******.

Actually I think the off ice behavior matters a lot more than the on ice except in rare instances. Players are paid to hate eachother on the ice. Chelios and Bertuzzi are good examples of that.

Its hockey. s*** like this is gonna get happen. Guys get mad at each other. And if people don't wanna see stuff like this, then don't watch. "Its on live TV", hockey isn't a pre-scripted show. s***s gonna happen. Boynton shouldn't have gotten a suspension. Wisniewski doesn't deserve one either.

Actually I think the off ice behavior matters a lot more than the on ice except in rare instances. Players are paid to hate eachother on the ice. Chelios and Bertuzzi are good examples of that.

I agree, and even thought I dislike Wiz it is bs if he gets suspended.

Its hockey. s*** like this is gonna get happen. Guys get mad at each other. And if people don't wanna see stuff like this, then don't watch. "Its on live TV", hockey isn't a pre-scripted show. s***s gonna happen. Boynton shouldn't have gotten a suspension. Wisniewski doesn't deserve one either.

This is a good reason its bs if Wiz gets suspended.