• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/12 GDT: Avalanche 5 at Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

i honestly think that I would prefer throwing janik and kindl on the same pair to have 2 good d pairings. it doesnt matter if you have kronner with janik, janik is still the weak side. i think we overload the minutes on our good guys and let janik and kindl pick up minimal time.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Derp derp.

That was post edit you imbecile. Don't pretend it was in your initial comment.

Guest best poster in LGW history

wings looked like the team on the 2nd night of a back to back. avs made them look slow.

Howard did all he could

LOL

That was post edit you imbecile. Don't pretend it was in your initial comment.

It was. I edited my post to include your "oh you gotta blame Janik too" comment.

Ask a mod if you are so intent on catching me in my "edit" (though I'm not sure what that would prove).

(Check the times of my edit and your responding post too)

Edited by Doc Holliday

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The Wings were sloppy in their own zone, especially in the 3rd. That inevitably lead to penalties which put the Wings on their heals. The shorty was nice but didn't seem to provide much momentum. The Wings looked dead until OT where they couldn't bury the puck and then the SO speaks for itself. Poor defensive effort tonight. The PK looked great though.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

It was. I edited my post to include your "oh you gotta blame Janik too" comment.

Ask a mod if you are so intent on catching me in my "edit" (though I'm not sure what that would prove).

It would prove that you didn't initially call out Janik but instead chose to call out Jimmy and solely Jimmy. And I really don't care what your past posts said in this thread and who else you blamed throughout the course of the game. That post specifically blamed Jimmy for the loss which is complete BS. Any more question Doc?

It would prove that you didn't initially call out Janik but instead chose to call out Jimmy and solely Jimmy. And I really don't care what your past posts said in this thread and who else you blamed throughout the course of the game. That post specifically blamed Jimmy for the loss which is complete BS. Any more question Doc?

You mean this one?

Detroit was bad. Howard was bad. Lidstrom was bad. The defense overall was bad. Hudler was bad. Filpulla was a shin guard assassin.

Derp derp.

Guest mindfly

hudler always go backhand, Budaj knew that right when he stepped on the ice.. cleary is the same...

how hard is it to practice a shootout? i remember at the end of every practice i been to you cant leave the ice til you score in the shootout.

anyway i miss raffy and maybe even ericsson .

the previous 2 games the wings did an outstanding job at deflecting shots out. then they give up 38 shots. on a team who just played last night.

first line needs to produce more. 3rd line do something rather then getting scored on cleary the only one who looks good on this line. huds needs to step it up biggg time. isnt he expected to produce 60pts?