• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/12 GDT: Avalanche 5 at Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

This thread remains awesome. Like 10 pages arguing about a goal even Jimmy admits was bad.

Wasn't his first, won't be his last. As long as he continues to provide more good saves than bad goals, I'll be happy. But reading all the nitpicky bickering is still fun. :thumbup:

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Give it up, Doc.

Every goal last night was deflected, including the one in the shootout.

Funny. Too bad no one said that.

I think it's a bit odd that in the context of someone accusing me of using overly-sophisticated language, you're criticizing me for using the language of the common masses :P

And yes, I know of the existence of the word "thesauri"; -i is the plural form of the Latin -us (with some exceptions). I took three years of Latin in high school :)

I think the entire point of the arguments of that other fellow and I is that we believe it's not a soft goal. Showing up and declaring in response to us that it was a soft goal doesn't make much sense.

Oh my bad. I forgot you weren't into that whole dissenting opinions thing.

Guest Crymson

Oh my bad. I forgot you weren't into that whole dissenting opinions thing.

This opinion doesn't make much sense. You showed up to tell me that my opinion was wrong, and now you're accusing me of being intolerant of others` opinions for saying that I disagree with yours?