• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Howard He Do It?!

10/13 GDT

Rate this topic

I'm going to have to disagree with you heaten... I still believe the Pens are the most overrated team in the league by a long shot... Getting picked to Win the east.... Can someone please tell me besides Crosby and Malkin who else do they have as a legitamet offensive threat.... Staal.... And......?

Guest Heaten

Why do you guys always talk about the core? What does that mean?

I guess it means 'hawks suck; Toews, Keith, Hossa, Sharp, Seabrook, Kane and Hawks still can't win a game at home against a rookie goalie and a team with one of their goal scorers out (Martin Erat).

Hawks are 1-3 to start the season. CORE :thumbup:

I didn't know Campbell and Hjalmarsson were part of the CORE. As far as I know, Toews, Kane, Hossa, Keith, and Seabrook all played tonight.

You forgot to include their All-Star Prospects.

Whomever put the voodoo curse on the Pens new barn... I salute you!! :thumbup:

It was Mario when he poured melted ice from Mellon arena on center ice.

I guess it means 'hawks suck; Toews, Keith, Hossa, Sharp, Seabrook, Kane and Hawks still can't win a game at home against a rookie goalie and a team with one of their goal scorers out (Martin Erat).

Hawks are 1-3 to start the season. CORE :thumbup:

You're pretty smart. Hawks are overrated? Really, by who? Who said they would as good as last year? It's game #4 of an 82 game season. Bottom lines need to be figured out/gel. Not to mention the Hawks were missing their second D line. CORE!!!11!1!!!! You guys are morons.

Guest Heaten

Chicago1 -3 (3 points)

Pittsburgh 1-3 (2 points)

Ducks 0-3 (0points)

Wings 2-1 (5 points)

I know it's the start of the season, but based how these teams are playing, I'd like to make a mention to the Detroit Red Wings. All I hear from other fans is how old Red Wings are; Red Wings are going to sizzle out; Red Wings are slowing down... Yet Red Wings have been there in the thick of things before, during, and after the rise and fall of post-cap era cup championship teams.

What's more, Red Wings didn't/don't have to tank for 10-20+ years to stock pile top picks and prospects to win cups and presidents trophies.

Safe to say Fleury is becoming Huet 2.0? One of the worst starting goalies in the league last year and it doesn't look like its about to change. That 5 mill a year is looking like a bargain :sarcasm: .

Both of Macarthur's goals were bang bang plays. First was on a PP with a off wing one-timer and second was a behind the net pass while he was deep in the slot. Not trying to stick up for Fleury but the Pens D is not every good in their own zone.

Awesome fight as well in the game.

Chicago1 -3 (3 points)

Pittsburgh 1-3 (2 points)

Ducks 0-3 (0points)

Wings 2-1 (5 points)

I know it's the start of the season, but based how these teams are playing, I'd like to make a mention to the Detroit Red Wings. All I hear from other fans is how old Red Wings are; Red Wings are going to sizzle out; Red Wings are slowing down... Yet Red Wings have been there in the thick of things before, during, and after the rise and fall of post-cap era cup championship teams.

What's more, Red Wings didn't/don't have to tank for 10-20+ years to stock pile top picks and prospects to win cups and presidents trophies.

Well there was the whole Dead Wing's era.

Hawks are overrated? Really, by who?

Anyone who knows anything about hockey.

Who said they would as good as last year?

The majority of Chicago's bandwagon fans. In fact, many said they would be even better.

CORE!!!11!1!!!!

This was the average Chicago fan's explanation given to question number 2.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Guest Heaten

Well there was the whole Dead Wing's era.

Then Mike IIitch purchased the Red Wings, hired the best hockey minds in the world and the rest is history. It takes more than 'CORE' to be this good this long... it's dedicated and premier ownership and management. Something Ducks, Pens and Hawks don't have.

You're pretty smart. Hawks are overrated? Really, by who? Who said they would as good as last year? It's game #4 of an 82 game season. Bottom lines need to be figured out/gel. Not to mention the Hawks were missing their second D line. CORE!!!11!1!!!! You guys are morons.

TSN, they have them ranked 3 for overall season.