• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Some of you guys need to relax. The game has gone poorly so far but 2-0 is not exactly an insurmountable edge.

It's an impossible margin. We should all just give up.

Some of you guys need to relax. The game has gone poorly so far but 2-0 is not exactly an insurmountable edge.

Yeah it's not, especially in today's NHL. None of these games should be taken seriously anyhow.

Guest Stolberg

I certainty hope a suspension is in order for that dirty elbow to the head.

hahahaha

Eh, with the way our guys are playing right now, it could still be a 1-0 lead and it would feel insurmountable. :P

Agreed. How many times have we seen the Wings not play as well as they should and still win? I'm not saying we should be happy about it, but the doom and gloom is a little much.

Anyone else wonder if the NHL have special rules for the Wings? What happened to eliminating hits to the head with severe penalties? First Duncan Keith elbow against Salei last week, now today's hit to the head of Franzen, WTF is going on, are we allowing hits to the head or what are we stopping them?

Franzen being hurt is obviously terrible but if you haven't seen the teams overcome and blow two goal leads a million times before I don't know what to tell you.

I know what to tell him. He has not watched many RED WING Games