• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

why does our team have to be made of glass? fuuuuck. even abby is injured. this is total balls, he and ericsson need to return next game. f*** draper. and the loss of rafi is probably the worst. mule needs to not be concussed. that would just destroy the one line going for us.

I cannot believe anyone is blaming Ozzy- - most of these goals were not his fault at all they have just been really bad bounces against the Wings all night. Simply put, they look lost, even NICK is not having a good game... the only 2 wings who look energized out there is Pavs and Fil which is not acceptable.

- 4 games into the season Hank has got to get going with some goals (no I am not panicking but he seems to have lost some of the speed he had in pre-season so he needs to get going)

- our goalies will be fine (both of them) and ozzy is NOT to blame tonight

- Babcock NEEDS to fix their powerplay its HORRIBLE and has looked horrible every game thus far.

Other than that, lets hope Mule just took the rest of this game off for safety measures and will be ready for Saturday. This is not panick mode as the Wings will still have 5 out of 8 points which is not bad at all. Babs will get the troops ready for Phoenix on Saturday so lets stop turning on our team everytime things don't go right.

I'll join you. I'd go play some Dragon Age, but the wife has commandeered the Wii and, subsequently, the TV. :P

I'm gonna be playing PS3 on my monitor, that's why I can't be in the GDT, too :P I'll still be watching the game on the TV right next to it though.

why so positive? :hehe:

I know it's probably weird to everyone, but I honestly think the Wings are gonna win still. I would if they were down 8-0, too. Every game is like that for me.

The team looks awful. Hell, they awful last game too. I blame this game mostly on the team infront of the goalies (and for all you Howard lovers, it would probably be the same score, if not maybe 0-3 with him in net...the D has given up that many high scoring chances). I also am glad to see people expecting an 82-0 season from our red wings. Not to mention if they do lose, it better be a 1 goal game. Honestly, most of you need to get off your high horse...your s*** doesn't stink. Lastly, for all of you who play the "but they are pros" card...remember, so are the players the are playing against (bet most of you don't even think about that).

There...glad I got that out. May as well just cross our fingers Mule is ok, and we leave this mess unharmed.

Guest Shoreline

Boogaard for the rights to Alexei Yashin.

Then the rights of Alexei Yashin for the rights of a Tim Horton's cookie or bagel and a Theo Fleury King Cobra.

We should trade Zetterberg for Getzlaf we need leadership.

...seriously though, what exactly has Zetterberg done since signing his life-contract? Just an observation, but really...

How embarrassing for Modo to return to Dallas with his NEW team, the one that wanted him, and nobody else show's up to play!

On the bright side, at least we'll finally lose to Dallas without blaming the refs.

MillerBrew can finally rest.

I don't remember Ott doing anything either. Maybe that's not so good because I think I feel much like the Wings do right now -- completely detached from this thorough ass-beating. I need something hate; it's time to turn on the Ott Signal.