• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/14 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Stars 4

Rate this topic

Who's going to do it?

Most of our players couldn't hit up a bong.

Our best fighter is Doug Janik for crying out loud.

Pavel Datsyuk's undefeated record says otherwise :P

And if they're not gonna come back, I seriously want to see a Wing do something really dirty. I can't be the only one hoping for that.

the fact of the matter is: we need rafi. all i can say is he is vital to our team, in terms of our powerplay and puck movement. he always clears the zone with a clean pass and no giveaways, now we have only lids and kronner who do this consistently. stuart just sits in the box with ruslan. kindl and janik can't play consistent d at this level yet.

Larry is right. Kindl has looked really good this game considering. I can see now why they were saying that a lot of his passes were taking his AHL teammates by surprise. He seems to know where he is gonna be passing it before it touches his stick. That's really nice to see.

Edited by Broken 16

...seriously though, what exactly has Zetterberg done since signing his life-contract? Just an observation, but really...

How embarrassing for Modo to return to Dallas with his NEW team, the one that wanted him, and nobody else show's up to play!

In Z's defense he was our best player the past two playoffs after he got his contract - by far.

Just to focus on the negative so far:

Lidstrom -2

Datsyuk -3

Stuart -3

Zetterberg -2

Filppula -1

Kronwall -1

Holmstrom -3

Ouchie. Top players too.

Hard on my fantasy team when Lids and Kronwall are my only 2 active players tonight. <_<

Pavel Datsyuk's undefeated record says otherwise :P

And if they're not gonna come back, I seriously want to see a Wing do something really dirty. I can't be the only one hoping for that.

Didn't he lose to Niedermayer?

Guest Crymson

Maybe they'll goon it up here in the 3rd, to at least show like they care.

I agree. Being unsportsmanlike and immature is the best way to show that one is interested in the game.

M Live=Franzen out for game, more than likely means concussion which means who knows when he will be backm so Ralfy, Ericcson, abby and he Mule already missing time, seriously WTF

Some radio sportsidiot from Dallas said Whoever gave him a "forearm shiver". Translated, probably means an elbow to the head. :angry: I've only seen 5 minutes of the 2nd and waiting (not holding my breath...) for the third. :blink:

the fact of the matter is: we need rafi. all i can say is he is vital to our team, in terms of our powerplay and puck movement. he always clears the zone with a clean pass and no giveaways, now we have only lids and kronner who do this consistently. stuart just sits in the box with ruslan. kindl and janik can't play consistent d at this level yet.

i wouldnt say no giveaways

Guest Heaten

Terrible game, can't think of a single positive to take from it so far.

A loss like this builds character. The silver lining is this will bring them together tighter as a group. Losses like this are needed for any team.

Did they go out drinking last night? This isnt even the same team, They look like there in SLOW MOTION out there. If I was Babcock, I wouldnt make them skate all f***in day tomorrow till they puke.

This is embarassing!!!!

I agree. Being unsportsmanlike and immature is the best way to show that one is interested in the game.

Teams have been doing that for 60 years.

It can bring the team together and wake them from their slumber. At least send Dallas some kind of message.

You surprise me sometimes, Crymson.