• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

motorcitysportsgallery

Mike Modano Autograph Signing

Rate this topic

Mike Modano will be making a public appearance at Motor City Sports Gallery Sunday October 24, 2010 from 1:30-3:00pm. Visit our website motorcitysportsgallery.com for further details.

to bad i'll be working..would love to see him

40 actually isn't bad for the caliber of player Modano is espically if you get a stick or jersey signed. What's silly is the 10 for an inscription.

Charging me to write my name, which actually devalues the autograph is!

Guest Heaten

I would stand in line for 3 hours to tell Mr. Mike Modano that he needs to start moving his feet more on the powerplay... and I'd still slip him two twenties, no autograph needed.

Edited by Heaten

Guest Heaten

Let me know how that works out for you.

... or you could just watch a game and see for yourself.

Its not bad at all considering how much some other guys want. Franzen and Holmstrom are coming up and they want the same amount each. I think they over charge.

You won't get him at the Joe. He doesn't sign apparently. I tried...

Its not bad at all considering how much some other guys want. Franzen and Holmstrom are coming up and they want the same amount each. I think they over charge.

You won't get him at the Joe. He doesn't sign apparently. I tried...

The players don't set the autograph fee, they usually charge an appearance fee, the venue gets to set whatever price they like for the autograph and a lot of the higher paid athletes donate their "autograph" money to charity.

... or you could just watch a game and see for yourself.

How would me watching a game have anything to do with you telling Modano to move his feet? I'd find it hard to believe he's going to take criticism from a random fan.

Edited by MCleveland89

Guest best poster in LGW history

i went.

requested that he sign it "modano, 7GP, 1P, -6"

he refused. :angry:

Guest Stolberg

i handed him a puck to autograph and he fanned on it, marking up my brand new white t shirt

thanks a lot mike

The players don't set the autograph fee, they usually charge an appearance fee, the venue gets to set whatever price they like for the autograph and a lot of the higher paid athletes donate their "autograph" money to charity.

Yes, and you just said what I did only more in depth. The players don't set the fee, the store and agents do. And to make sure the store makes back its money, they must set the fee high usually due to the agents. Most players are high end in Detroit for hockey. This guy is a sure fire HoFamer and doesn't sign a lot. So getting him for this price is a good one.

I went, and he was a great guy. Asked him a few questions and got a picture with him. Great to meet him.

hello,

this is robert from germany and i tried to get an authentic modano autograph for years. can somebody who went to this event and got an autograph in person can post the pictures? maybe of personalized autographs? or can contact me and send a picture? i really would like to see it! PLEASE HELP!

hello,

this is robert from germany and i tried to get an authentic modano autograph for years. can somebody who went to this event and got an autograph in person can post the pictures? maybe of personalized autographs? or can contact me and send a picture? i really would like to see it! PLEASE HELP!

If you've been trying to get an authentic Modano auto for years, you probably wouldnt mind if it were a late minnesota north stars item.

DC Sports (local detroit memorabilia shop) has been liquidating their autographed lithographs from an early 90's signing they had with Mike, and John Casey (goalie) of the then Minnesota North Stars.

each one is signed and numbered by the artist, and then signed in-store back in the early 90's.

the same artist did a few other DC sports exclusive lithographs that were signed by players too. all of them are dirt cheap right now, and I'd assume they'll mail to Germany.

Modano is $9.99

heres all of them http://www.detroitcitysports.com/servlet/the-Lithographs/Categories

I bought the Modano and Jon Casey at DC sports a couple weeks ago, and they look awesome. Some people dont dig lithographs though.

plus you wont find a better quality modano signature, none of the ones on the lithographs are rushed or anything like some of the stuff on ebay.

a20791c12a391c21c66f70_l.jpg

If you've been trying to get an authentic Modano auto for years, you probably wouldnt mind if it were a late minnesota north stars item.

DC Sports (local detroit memorabilia shop) has been liquidating their autographed lithographs from an early 90's signing they had with Mike, and John Casey (goalie) of the then Minnesota North Stars.

each one is signed and numbered by the artist, and then signed in-store back in the early 90's.

the same artist did a few other DC sports exclusive lithographs that were signed by players too. all of them are dirt cheap right now, and I'd assume they'll mail to Germany.

thanks for your fast answer!

the reason i am asking is the following...

i am a very untrusty person, when it comes to autographs. that means i have a problem in trusting any seller. i was informed that frozen pond is an autgraph seller that can be trusted. still i am a little unsure about that. but i will never get an modano autograph if i do not trust in any seller. frozen pond had a private signing a few days/weeks ago with modano and i ordered a personalized Modano Autograph... it has modanos signature and "to robert all the best" on it. i just wanted to see if any personalisations of other "modano autograph owners" look the same like mine ... just to be sure that the one i will get from frozen pond is REALLY authentic.

anyone can post a picture?