• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heaten

Ducks fans cry foul for dirty hit

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

3 games is too much, should have been 1 or 2 at most.

I agree it's a dirty hit, but not one where it's obviously planned to be.

Bickell gets up and stares Dats down too like "do something *****". He knows that was a cheapshot. But what can we do? Hopefully our power play will teach him a lesson next time! :thumbdown:

esteef

Win the game? :thumbup:

Here's Doan's hit on Fowler btw...

esteef

I actually think this hit is worse. From behind into the boards. Doan is really starting to drive me crazy with his unnecessary hits. He needs to show some respect to other players in the NHL. Hit people clean, FINE but these hits are all hits that could very easily injure and did.

I actually think this hit is worse. From behind into the boards. Doan is really starting to drive me crazy with his unnecessary hits. He needs to show some respect to other players in the NHL. Hit people clean, FINE but these hits are all hits that could very easily injure and did.

Fowler CLEARLY loses an edge right there, not doan's fault he crashed into the boards

Late, dirty, blindside hit by Doan? Yes.

But you know what? :censored: the Ducks. :censored: them right in their :censored:.

They've injured players with impunity for years, and even though I agree with the new rules, I don't think it should apply when it happens to Duck players for the next two seasons.

You play for the Ducks, you know what you're getting into. :censored: the Ducks.

Put me squarely in the "I have ZERO respect for Doan" camp, but other than being late, that looked like a clean hit to me. It looked like shoulder to chest contact to me, and I watched it several times to be sure. Three games is extreme for this hit, but it's not just for this hit. They are taking reputation into consideration as well. I suspect he won't learn any more from his suspension than Pronger did.

Karma's a *****, ain't it? :lol:

always knew doan was a classless piece of s***. captains should lead by example - this screams play dirty. i didnt see the game, but the ducks probably played physically and doan showed no restraint in responding. just such a bad decision, the puck was well gone too.

EDIT: and ya, 3 games is great. this pleases me.

Edited by dirtydangles

Guest screwdahawks

two dirty hits in same game, f***** should have gotten 5 games for each one. The only way to stop assholes from cracken guys in the head is to come down hard with the suspensions. Doan is a dickwad and a disgrace to the Captain's position.

Poor reffing decisions/non-decisions happen the world over.

As for Doan's hit, it looked a little late and letter of the law its not a good hit......but it was against the Ducks and there should be a seperate rule for them.

Borderline late hit...but clean. I don't like that they are cracking down so hard on hitting. Hitting is a big part of hockey, just eliminate the headhunting, not the hitting. It's not like he elbowed him in the jaw or anything...(Franzen)...