• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Brendan Smith Fight

Rate this topic

The other night Smith got in his first pro hockey fight with an AHL goon, Tommy Maxwell, the guy had 25 fights last year. No one got an instigator so Smith must have fought willingly.

Does anyone have access to the video or did anyone see the fight live? If so, how did hee do?

The other night Smith got in his first pro hockey fight with an AHL goon, Tommy Maxwell, the guy had 25 fights last year. No one got an instigator so Smith must have fought willingly.

Does anyone have access to the video or did anyone see the fight live? If so, how did hee do?

Hehe, you don't ever talk about anything else do you?

Hehe, you don't ever talk about anything else do you?

:lol: Hey, you leave newfy alone. He has legit concerns. There's nothing wrong with wondering about Smith's toughness or, for that matter, how physical Riley Sheehan is.

Also, for the record, Smith leads the Griffins with 2G 2A in 4 games. Although he's a -1.

Actually, the entire team is either even or minus except Tatar who is +2 :thumbup:

But how many penalty minutes does he have? And what's his fight card like?

:P I'm just funnin'.

The thing is, if I wanna know how a guy is doing offensively I can look at his stats. I already knew Smith was lighting it up but if a guy is fighting, its no good if hes fighting like Janik against Mcleod haha.

This is pretty much an unknown for Smith. He had a goon like season in the OPJHL then went to school where he was knwon to throw big hits. Sounds like he could be a tough player.

Smith is already an exciting prospect but if he can fight then he'll be a hero in town in no time

The thing is, if I wanna know how a guy is doing offensively I can look at his stats. I already knew Smith was lighting it up but if a guy is fighting, its no good if hes fighting like Janik against Mcleod haha.

This is pretty much an unknown for Smith. He had a goon like season in the OPJHL then went to school where he was knwon to throw big hits. Sounds like he could be a tough player.

Smith is already an exciting prospect but if he can fight then he'll be a hero in town in no time

Hopefully we'll see Smith along with Mitchell Callahan next year. Excited as hell for Callahan to be patrolling the ice at the Joe.

you can here smith talk about the fight in this video around the 2:50 mark

Hmm to me it sounds like its something he doesn't mind doing if hes picked up pointers from his brother who fights in pro lax. He's already lighting the lamp so maybe he'll be our next Fischer or something that can dish out punishment as well

Guest Stolberg

Hopefully we'll see Smith along with Mitchell Callahan next year. Excited as hell for Callahan to be patrolling the ice at the Joe.

don't get your hopes up on callahan

Why do you say that? Kenny and the gang seem to have high hopes for him.

I think he means for next year getting games. In the long run be excited for him because so far he's been doing really well but he won't get games next year. maybe the year after.

ps whats this guy been doing? Surprised he hasn't fought yet this season

I think he means for next year getting games. In the long run be excited for him because so far he's been doing really well but he won't get games next year. maybe the year after.

ps whats this guy been doing? Surprised he hasn't fought yet this season

I've been wondering what's going on with him as well. Haven't heard about him lately. Isn't he back in the WHL?

Guest Stolberg

yeah i meant he basically has no chance of getting called up next year.