• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

Ducks new jersey

Rate this topic

The piping up the side is even uglier than their asymmetric striping on the current jerseys. I don't mind the D or the shoulders, though. The jersey still sucks, but it's a step in the right direction for them.

Egad...yet another reason I'm glad I'm not a Ducks fan. Is this like a special Halloween jersey or something? I know they're known as the Flyers of the West, but that doesn't mean they have to copy that godawful shade of orange the Flyers use.

I agree with Travis...I like the "D" logo better than the "Ducks" one (although it's still not exactly spectacular), and I'm glad they got rid of the asymmetrical stripes, but who the F decided it would be a good idea to put that much orange on it? The ends of the sleeves should be black or gold, if you ask me.

Not too shabby.

At least on this one they balanced out the colors on it, instead of their current which barely has any orange at all but stands out so badly. Might as well get rid of that orange all together.

Not a fan of the logo but the jersey isn't too bad. Not among my favorites but it's better than what they have. I just like having colors other than blue/white, red/white for jerseys.

Wow. As a whole, thats horrendus. Ever since the reebok deal these terrible jerseys keep coming. The shoulder striping is bad on every one its used on. Vertical striping is mostly a mistake.

The only real win here is that the Ducks finally have a logo.

If they replaced the orange with the gold it would look fine.

To be honest actually, replace the gold with the orange and it would look better. Aren't ducks' feet orange anyway? Plus, if they got rid of the orange they would have the exact same colors as the Penguins, and to be honest, I don't really want to have to block out that combination of colors from my memory permanently.

Guest Shoreline

Probably just some circle patch that says Ducks.

What I'm trying to figure out is what these new logos have to do with a duck? Looks more like a "D" or a flying comet, in which case, Anaheim Comets? Anaheim Dorks?