• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dobbles

Franzen cleared to play, passes baseline test

Rate this topic

am watching nhl live on the nhl network. they just stated:

"from the red wings, according to ken holland, johan franzen passed baseline testing, he could return to the ice for tomorrows game against calgary"

they quoted it as a new development, so hopefully its not already in another thread. if it is, i apologize and mods feel free to delete or move.

Guest Hatethedrake!

The Mule has been cleared and will play Thursday accoring to Kenny via NHL Live. :thumbup:

Guest Hatethedrake!

am watching nhl live on the nhl network. they just stated:

"from the red wings, according to ken holland, johan franzen passed baseline testing, he could return to the ice for tomorrows game against calgary"

they quoted it as a new development, so hopefully its not already in another thread. if it is, i apologize and mods feel free to delete or move.

Fack you beat me by a minute! LOL

Just saw this too. Good news!

Just hope he's fully healed and good to go. Maybe just maybe he stays healthy!!

Still KIND OF surprised the league didn't take another look at the elbow. With them throwing so many suspensions around these days, I would have thought an obvious elbow to the head, with multiple angles of video evidence, that actually injured and concussed a player... would be a pretty open and shut case for a game.

Just saw this too. Good news!

Just hope he's fully healed and good to go. Maybe just maybe he stays healthy!!

Still KIND OF surprised the league didn't take another look at the elbow. With them throwing so many suspensions around these days, I would have thought an obvious elbow to the head, with multiple angles of video evidence, that actually injured and concussed a player... would be a pretty open and shut case for a game.

I think because the only person who had a public/personal problem with it was Franzen.

Fack you beat me by a minute! LOL

it happens. i already had lgw open since i am arguing the rypein issue. and when they said it, i rewound the segment to get the exact quote.

Edited by dobbles

it happens. i already had lgw open since i am arguing the rypein issue. and when they said it, i rewound the segment to get the exact quote.

haha im so glad to find people on this site that are equally obsessed with the wings and hockey in general.

You know they only held him out as a precaution. He was fine the next day, but they wanted to make sure. They do have a sizable investment in him playing. Time for the mule to kick some ass tomorrow.

After last night's head shot by whoever it was, I'm actually starting to worry a little for Franzen's well being. Guys are just going to keep going after his head.

Mule has a history of concussions. He is annoying to play against for many reasons whether it be scoring or every now and again agitating and then running away. Lastly, from a strategic standpoint, he is the major focal point of the 2nd line, which is playing pretty good right now. Take him out and that line is nowhere near as good.

I totally agree with Mickey that he should get his stick or gloves up and protect himself whenever he can. Can't really dodge everything.