• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Flames 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Iginla tends to shine against the Wings dry.gif

Wings win 4-2. (Mule, Hudler, Homer, Lids) - (Iginla x2)

Yeah, especially when he's beating the crap out of them (Schneider) and not getting called for it. <_<

Oh yeah. GO, WINGS!! GO, JUMPIN' JIMMEH!!

I'm pretty excited. The second game I ever went to was Wings vs. Flames and it was the most intense game I've attended. Two over times and then a long shootout. It was crazy! Also one of the best fights I could ever watch. One of the Flames (can't remember which at the moment) got pushed into the board so hard that it cracked the glass and everything. What more could a girl ask for? Even though the Wings lost in the shootout, it was still the best game I've watched live. I am excited to see the Flames go up against the Wings again, even if most games aren't like that.

I'm pretty excited. The second game I ever went to was Wings vs. Flames and it was the most intense game I've attended. Two over times and then a long shootout. It was crazy! Also one of the best fights I could ever watch. One of the Flames (can't remember which at the moment) got pushed into the board so hard that it cracked the glass and everything. What more could a girl ask for? Even though the Wings lost in the shootout, it was still the best game I've watched live. I am excited to see the Flames go up against the Wings again, even if most games aren't like that.

you mean one overtime and then a shootout?

N. Lidstrom is currently 7th all-time among NHL D with 1,050 points, two behind D. Potvin for 6th (1,052)

N. Lidstrom is currently 11th all-time among NHL D in goals with 237, three behind R. Blake for 10th (240)

M. Modano is one assist shy of tying P. Turgeon for 22nd all-time among NHL F with 813 assists (Modano-812)

I have to miss the game tonight because I'll be meeting up with a lady.

Hopefully, the Wings and I both score big time. GO WINGS GO!!!

If you don't score top shelf you can always try and go five hole !! :D