• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Flames 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

So you're cheering against the eastern conference team instead of our division rival? I don't get this.

*shrug* I'd rather see the Pens lose and Fleury continue to be winless on the season. Nashville's record doesn't really concern me at this point, since I think the real threats to Detroit in the Central are Chicago and St. Louis.

Calgary is my favorite team to beat! :beerbuddy:

Nice win boys! Keep it going!

The attendance of the game was only 18,399. :(

For a Thursday night, and the attendance other teams have been getting so far, I think that's good!

Found this hilarious gem from a Flames fan who watched the Detroit feed in regards to Ken and Mick -

"Yes. Maybe I'm biased cause I'm in Michigan, but those 2 guys are the WORST homers."

I had to watch the Calgary feed, they were homers too! They said if it wasn't for Howard, Calgary would have got 4 goals in the 1st period.... :looney: Righttttt.

omg... Jimmy is the reason this isn't a 3-0 game right now.. turnovers all over the place, I don't care about the finese just play Hockey.

Mickey agreed with you after the game. :ph34r: I didn't get to watch most of it, but heard parts and it sounds like Jimmeh was GREAT. More power to him!

Just got back from the game. Man, the first 2 periods I thought the Wings were going to implode. Bad passing, unbelievable turnovers (Nick had a few :blink:), sslllooowww to the puck, basically lazy and pretty sucky. Then they flipped the switch and pulled it together. I think i lost my voice screamin MUUUULE. I think I ruptured something screaming BEERRRRT. It's always nice to go down to the Joe. It's even better when they win.

Guest mindfly

I read somewhere Howard is 15-0-3 in his last 18 start, is that really true? Not including the playoffs... he's unbeaten in regulation for 18 games straight? :blink:

I read somewhere Howard is 15-0-3 in his last 18 start, is that really true? Not including the playoffs... he's unbeaten in regulation for 18 games straight? :blink:

It may be. The last game I recall Jimmy losing in regulation was to the Flames at the Joe in early March. I believe Calgary pulled ahead of the Wings that night before they went on a tear to end the season.

If so, that's a hell of a streak.

It may be. The last game I recall Jimmy losing in regulation was to the Flames at the Joe in early March. I believe Calgary pulled ahead of the Wings that night before they went on a tear to end the season.

If so, that's a hell of a streak.

That's correct. It was March 9th against the Flames, so he's 16-1-3 in his last 20 regular season games.