• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Photo of Datsyuk/Perry fight

Rate this topic

I was at the home opener, Pavs fight was the topper.

I was there too, and I agree that took the cake. What a good game to whitness, and see a Gordie Howe hattrick!!!

Haha, yup. Round two tomorrow night!

Yes round two tomorrow night, going again! Hopefully just as good as when I was at the home opening game!

GO WINGS!

That fight reminded me of the time Forsberg and Federov got into a bit of a scrum where Fed whas bashing Forsberg's face into the ice and obviously Forsberg had gotten under his skin. Have never been able to find a video of it. Anyone else remember that or have a video?

That fight reminded me of the time Forsberg and Federov got into a bit of a scrum where Fed whas bashing Forsberg's face into the ice and obviously Forsberg had gotten under his skin. Have never been able to find a video of it. Anyone else remember that or have a video?

Are you thinking of Larionov? I remember them going at it at one point in the Fight Night game.

Are you thinking of Larionov? I remember them going at it at one point in the Fight Night game.

Nope pretty certain without a doubt it was Feds- he shoved Forsbergs face into the ice repeatedly.

Dont remember this. It sounds suspiciously like an incident in 1994 playoffs vs the Sharks. Fedorov crosschecked a Shark (Cant remember which one?? Jeff Norton maybe) and then sort of pushed his face into the ice with the shaft of his stick. I think he got a couple of games to start the next season.

Edited by slavetothehotlight

Speaking of Feds anyone remember seeing a game against St. Louis and near the end there was a scuffle to the right of the right circle in the St. Louis end and in the dying seconds Feds starting whaling on a guy that was blocking his shot and grabbing his legs and stuff the channel was changed as soon as Feds through five rapid punch's, not as dainty as semin but dainty none the less. Anyway I was on vacation and I was like 15 or something, never saw the replay and never saw or heard of it again. Just throwing it out there...