Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:18 PM

Meech FTW
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#2 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:56 AM

I’m a bit undecided on this one. While Meech is a good ‘acquisition’ for the Griffins, I’m not sure that I wouldn’t rather have someone like Piche or Ehrhardt getting regular ice-time instead. Meech doesn’t project to be with the Wings for much longer, while a few of these other guys if given the right shot might prove to be something down the track.

Meech had a goal and an assist tonight, but also had 3 minor penalties, something he’s having trouble with in the early going this season. Meech, Smith, Kolosov, Lashoff, Pyett, Piche, Amadio, Ehrhardt, that’s 8 defenseman, without even including Janik who will return shortly. There’s a logjam.

I guess his veteran leadership is a steadying influence for the young Griffins team, especially without Janik.

Ken Holland: He’s (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, he’s a puck hound.