• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/23 GDT: Ducks 4 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Come one guys! Mr. McDuckyBackupGoalie is not a Veznia candidate!

I also think the 3rd line should be split up.

So many posters sounded idiotic in the offseason when I tried to explain to them how Modano and Hudler aren't typical 3rd liners and won't mesh well in that role.

People think this is a video game, where you can just stack a roster full of scorers.

Amazing tip by Hank.

i don't think modano or hudler are incapable of being 3rd liners. i just think they aren't meshing well at all. i also think modano is totally unmotivated out there. many dallas fans had been saying that for a couple years. the change of scenery hasn't changed things.

i would much prefer a 3rd line that can score on a regular basis. when your first line has selke type guys on it, you dont have to have a shut down line for a 3rd line.

i don't think modano or hudler are incapable of being 3rd liners. i just think they aren't meshing well at all. i also think modano is totally unmotivated out there. many dallas fans had been saying that for a couple years. the change of scenery hasn't changed things.

i would much prefer a 3rd line that can score on a regular basis. when your first line has selke type guys on it, you dont have to have a shut down line for a 3rd line.

Give it time. Chemistry takes time to develop.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Because helm was the shooter

His chest is going to be sore after that one.