• Please log in to reply
701 replies to this topic

#401 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Howard and Ozzie both like to spread their legs too much.

Worst 5-holes in hockey.

Ozzie has had a great career. And Howard is just starting, he'll be great too.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#402 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

And in other news, the Devils actually scored. But so did Buffalo again. 6-1 Sabres. Brodeur is a sieve.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#403 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Are the Wings going to sustain anything resembling offensive zone pressure?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#404 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,453 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

I spoke too soon, didn't I? I'm still in commercials. Figures that Jimmy would decide to let in a s*** goal now. <_<

He never had a chance. That was going in regardless. The bigger issue is whether the Wings can answer with two more.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#405 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Eesh, weak goalie Jimmy.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#406 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Howard and Ozzie both like to spread their legs too much.

Yeah, but when they retire they'll make a ton of money in the male prostitution market.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#407 coldfrenchfries

coldfrenchfries

Jr. Prospect

• 18 posts

I retract my earlier statement about my love for you, Howard. Haha.

#408 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,453 posts

And in other news, the Devils actually scored. But so did Buffalo again. 6-1 Sabres. Brodeur is a sieve.

yep.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#409 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

No one hates Crosby more than you do. I'm pretty sure we'll find out one day you found himf****** your dog while simultaneously eating the last piece of cake and not replacing the toilet roll in your bathroom....right after drinking all the milk from the carton and then putting it back in the fridge.

He also pissed on the toilet seat.

ABV_sig.png

#410 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

Bertuzzi: "Take that chest!"
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#411 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

A Hall of fame sieve.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#412 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

How could he piss on the toilet seat sitting down?

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#413 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

I spoke too soon, didn't I? I'm still in commercials. Figures that Jimmy would decide to let in a s*** goal now. <_<

Cheese too?

#414 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,711 posts

He never had a chance. That was going in regardless. The bigger issue is whether the Wings can answer with two more.

Never had a chance?

That was hardly some perfect shot over the glove. That's an easy 5-hole goal. In fact, that was the only place Selanne could shoot from that angle, so that should have been closed off.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#415 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Still waiting to see the goal against... :P

ABV_sig.png

#416 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

Bertuzzi: "Take that chest!"

Channeling Samuelson on that one.

#417 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Isn't that hard for a woman to do, though?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#418 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

What's really annoying is that McBackupgoalie is having a fairly decent night against us, this guy is usual brutal.
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#419 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,453 posts

:lol: You are bad, and I like you.

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#420 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

You beat me to it!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank