• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Teemu Selanne whining

Rate this topic

Guest scottj

oh they're not valid? alright. guys shut it down! this "ducks guy" says that our criticism over a ducks players criticism is not valid! shut it down!

wow... calgary fans are getting pretty high on my "worst fans" list

they're actin like a bunch of jealous *******... I mean why should they? oh wait

that's right. they're calgary fans lol

The amount of hate for the Wings is hilarious. People look for any excuse to hate them. Detroit gets favored by officials? Please....

I find particularly amusing how now its the Ducks fans "whining". When ever a Wings fan or player questions a hit or call the ducks fans are always the first ones to arrive and tell them to stfu and quit crying your team is soft etc.... Anyone see the thread on HF over the Franzen hit? Its all fun and games until it happens to one of their players :lol:

Man i never like these threads no matter who starts them... Cuz in all honesty if dats got hit like that from someone on the ducks and dats said something about u guys would back him up and call for a suspension. So all these posts are not valid...

100% wrong...if any Wing past or present got hit like that I wouldn't say a damn thing. It was a clean hit.

There is a reason there is no buzz around the league about the hit....it's because there was nothing wrong with it.

Edited by wingfan13

The hit didn't even make the NHL On The Fly highlights from the game. That should tell you how insignificant it was.... But yeah, let every hater have their own little conspiracy theories against us.

In other news, it must have been a bumper crop of grapes this year, because I sure hear a whole lot of whining going on.

Man i never like these threads no matter who starts them... Cuz in all honesty if dats got hit like that from someone on the ducks and dats said something about u guys would back him up and call for a suspension. So all these posts are not valid...

I know exactly what you are saying, but isn't this just part of the fun of supporting any sports team?

This is why I don't go to other websites, and wished I hadn't clicked on that link: you just can't argue with some people.

Laughable hearing anyone, players or fans, from a team of punks like Anaheim or Calgary, complaining about penalties.

If the Ducks are out of it come March, what are the chances of him being dealt to a contender for one last go at it?

I would say those chances would have to be good. Im too lazy to look up his salary though, that will be a big factor.

Speaking of this, I'd like some people to read that thread and respond to it. I'm not sure if I'm able to at this moment, as I feel my intelligence level was lowered temporarily by the stupidity in there.

I LOL'd when there were some assertions that the Wings were a dirty team.

Oh I am so responding to this. I read through that thread and it was ridiculous.

If the Ducks are out of it come March, what are the chances of him being dealt to a contender for one last go at it?

I'm not so sure. you'd think he would've done that this year. I mean, it was pretty clear the Ducks were not going to be a frontrunner for the Cup this season, but I remember hearing Teemu saying he would either play for the Ducks or retire.

Who knows though...

Guest Shoreline

I know exactly what you are saying, but isn't this just part of the fun of supporting any sports team?

Being Red Wings fans, we're obviously not supposed to be biased in favor of the Wings.

Go Ducks! Go Sharks! Go Avs! Go Devils! Go Preds! Go Blues! Go Hawks! Go Leafs! Go Habs!

Being Red Wings fans, we're obviously not supposed to be biased in favor of the Wings.

Go Ducks! Go Sharks! Go Avs! Go Devils! Go Preds! Go Blues! Go Hawks! Go Leafs! Go Habs!

I know we're not supposed to but I think the fans of any sports team will always see things through rose tinted

specs when it comes to their team.

Edit: just talking in generalities, don't agree with Selanne

Edited by FifeHockeyNut

oh they're not valid? alright. guys shut it down! this "ducks guy" says that our criticism over a ducks players criticism is not valid! shut it down!

wow... calgary fans are getting pretty high on my "worst fans" list

they're actin like a bunch of jealous *******... I mean why should they? oh wait

that's right. they're calgary fans lol

No s***. I clicked the link expecting to see a bitchfest of Duck fans and it's a Flames board.:blink: I read a few "OMGZ Kronwall always leaves his feet" complaints. Then it started drifting into "Holmstrom nevers get called for having his ass in our goalie's face" complaints. Guess they are still butthurt from losing to us the game before.

Guest Scrosby87

I remember how you guys cried and complained about how dirty it was when Cooke murdered Savard. Now that your dirty a$$ player hit someone you immediately pretend like it wasn't a shoulder. I'm not saying it was ---- Just saying --- Your guys double standards are entertaining to say the least.

Anyway ---- Gunna be fun to see the rubber match this year.

Pens in 6