• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aussie_Wing

The Todd Appreciation Station

Rate this topic

Obviously you can't read. Let me spell it out, it's an A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-I-O-N thread. Maybe you need to go back to school.

I'm ashamed that you are even a Homer fan. :angry:

That post will probably be deleted sometime soon. As will yours, this one and my previous response to it.

Good on Big Bert. Can't wait to see Lidstrom hand him the cup first.

I suppose Bert would get the cup first.

I don't know how much the general public still hates him for the Moore incident but they will not like that one bit. I can already see the "Lidstrom showed little class choosing Bert first" articles.

He's had a few moves this season that gives the impression he's been starting to find his skill level again over the last few years. Obviously not as good as he was back in the day, but he's older and slower and so does well with his skill and his agility, utlising his strengths.

Well done Bert.

Incidentally, I actually want to call my son Bert when I eventually have one. What a darn cool name :)

He's had a few moves this season that gives the impression he's been starting to find his skill level again over the last few years. Obviously not as good as he was back in the day, but he's older and slower and so does well with his skill and his agility, utlising his strengths.

Well done Bert.

Incidentally, I actually want to call my son Bert when I eventually have one. What a darn cool name :)

What about your other son? Ernie?

I don't know how much the general public still hates him for the Moore incident but they will not like that one bit. I can already see the "Lidstrom showed little class choosing Bert first" articles.

I'll be too hungover to read them. Yep, planning an enchanted summer of drunkeness.