• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aussie_Wing

The Todd Appreciation Station

Rate this topic

Just awesome Todd. The "fight" was s***, but who cares? If we did nothing people are on here having a s*** fit. Loved everything about it and he was exactly who we needed, E was not going to get it done as his role is changing every game as his play gets better. Atta boy Todd!!!

Bert went right for Weber. Despite the lackluster fight, the fight was great for the Wings.

Totally agree. Lame fight or not, Bert answered the bell and stood up for a teammate, which a lot of people (myself included, honestly) didn't think would happen. Pleasantly surprised!

Totally agree. Lame fight or not, Bert answered the bell and stood up for a teammate, which a lot of people (myself included, honestly) didn't think would happen. Pleasantly surprised!

After hearing all the whining and crying about the Shananigans and no one standing up to Weber I was totally startled when it happened. My wife and I just looked at each other with dropped jaws.

Hey Bert! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by MidMichSteve

Its the thought that counts, Todd said if you wanna do that we arent gonna roll over and die and just let you have your way. But damn it sucks to have Bertuzzi as the only guy willing to do that anymore. Ericcson could be a good fighter if he would do it often enough to get experience, even just 5 a year he would get pretty solid at it.

Abdelkader is willing but hes a middleweight. I see Chris Stewart is scratched for the blues tonight, I wouldnt mind the wings taking a risk on him witha trade this offseason. Hes a big, lazy power forward like Bert except younger and a better scrapper. He doesnt fit Hitchcocks super defensive system but he might fit into Babcocks system better. He also has the ability to score and could ride shotgun with Datsyuk.

Its risky given the season he had but I think he could produce in Detroit

Atta boy Bert... not to shabby for an old goat! I'm not on the enforcer bandwagon to have a meathead on the team only good for the odd fight and nothing else but I do think we need more players willing to stick up for themselves or a team mate and play some good minutes on the ice!

Oh I remember that. And I agree fully. I hope anyone on LGW who sees this thread and will be there tomorrow can start that up big.

I'll be there Tuesday for game 4 and by 7:30 puck drop I will absolutely do my part. Not sure if it will come out coherently but it's all good.

Oh I remember that. And I agree fully. I hope anyone on LGW who sees this thread and will be there tomorrow can start that up big.

At the home opener me and my brother got it going after he scored on abreakaway, it was pretty awesome

Agree and disagree.

It definitely sent a good message and set the tone and hyped up the team. That said, it was far from a "decent scrap". It was a pretty lame scrap, if you could even call something like that a scrap.

LOL

I think its funny that my post got so many negs. Are there actually people out there that thought that was a fantastic fight and they both beat the crap out of each other instead of just hugging and tugging back and forth? Or did I watch a different fight?