• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DreamsofHope

Tampa Bay News Source

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

Does anyone know any good sources to read Tampa Bay lightning stuff. I'm very interested in the team, but pretty much all of my knowledge about the Redwings team came from MLive (Especially when Malik was doing work) since 2001. So between watching and reading I want to get to know this Tampa team because of Stevy Y, as well as their fun top players. Anything that you guys know about would help. :)

Additionally is there anything you particularly love about TB if you follow them? Thanks guys.

Edited by DreamsofHope

TBO.com seems to have the best coverage here in the Tampa Bay area. Here's a link to their Lightning page.

TBO.com Lightning

I have to say that Stamkos is the best thing going as far as Lightning hockey is concerned. Definitely my favorite non-Wings player to watch.

Edited by Buck Gravy

I was trying to follow an acquaintance of mine and found http://boltprospects.com/forum/index.php (Matt Butcher- he got dropped by Vancouver, Yzerman picked him up for the Prospects Tournament, Matt scored the game winning shoot out goal in the 16 round shoot out against the Wings).

If you don't like what you've seen so far, you may ask there.

TBO.com seems to have the best coverage here in the Tampa Bay area. Here's a link to their Lightning page.

TBO.com Lightning

I have to say that Stamkos is the best thing going as far as Lightning hockey is concerned. Definitely my favorite non-Wings player to watch.

I have to say that I agree with you: Stankos is a horse. And your avatar rocks. :thumbup:

you know if I had to choose a 2nd team it'd def be the Lightning. I liked Hedman, Downie, and Stamkos last year but when Stevie went there it sealed it for me. They're def my team from the East

you know if I had to choose a 2nd team it'd def be the Lightning. I liked Hedman, Downie, and Stamkos last year but when Stevie went there it sealed it for me. They're def my team from the East

I like Tampa a lot more since Stevie arrived there (obviously), but if I had to pick a second team I'd pick Edmonton...There is just something about that Eberle, he just has greatness wrote all over him.