• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Stores for NHL merchandise in NYC

Rate this topic

I'm taking a trip to New York City in a few months and I'm wondering if anyone has been to the NHL Powered By Reebok store? I've heard its pretty expensive. I was also wondering if anyone knows of any other stores in the city that have NHL merchandise. Modell's is another one I've heard about for merchandise. Thanks in advance,everyone :)

I'm taking a trip to New York City in a few months and I'm wondering if anyone has been to the NHL Powered By Reebok store? I've heard its pretty expensive. I was also wondering if anyone knows of any other stores in the city that have NHL merchandise. Modell's is another one I've heard about for merchandise. Thanks in advance,everyone :)

I was in that store a few weeks ago and it is pretty non biased towards teams. They had an equal amount of stuff from every team. IT is like the store front to NHL.com.

I bought a Red Wings T-shirt for my daughter that she really loved. Prices aren't that inflated.

My only issue with the store is that they seemed to favor Crosby a little too much

I was in that store a few weeks ago and it is pretty non biased towards teams. They had an equal amount of stuff from every team. IT is like the store front to NHL.com.

I bought a Red Wings T-shirt for my daughter that she really loved. Prices aren't that inflated.

My only issue with the store is that they seemed to favor Crosby a little too much

I've heard that its $35 for a t-shirt..Is that true? Since Crysby is the poster boy for Reebok, he's gonna be all over, unfortunately. Do they carry a lot of player jerseys? Or is it mainly plain jerseys?

I went to the NHL store in NYC at the beginning of August. Its worth a stop if you are near it.

You wont be blown away though, it just has the same stuff as the NHL website I think?