• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyerberger

Biznasty For All Star Game

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

hahaha...

Bissonnette getting voted in because of his twitter audience would only prove how pointless the all-star game is.

However, I'm all for it.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Nah, after lurking through his twitter and finding http://twitpic.com/2zce76. I'll pass on my vote for him. Pathetic Scrub :D.

Edit: the link isnt working but if u do find that picture on his twitter, us red wing fans will not appreciate his title for it.

remove the period from the end of the link and it will work

personally i like him and am all for this

One from earlier made me laugh.

BizNasty2point0

Just left "the joe". Tough skate today. I looked like datsyuk out there today. Minus the awesome hands, great shot, speed, and hockey sense

Guest CaliWingsNut

This was his latest Tweet, absolutely hilarious:

Holy shap. He wrote me back in swedish. K I'm ganna write what he said some help me. All I know is the last thing was something about idol.

I translated it myself on sdl. He told me I'm his idol. As in lidstrom obviously. And said does 8 work? Amazing.

Nick lidstrom told me he follows my twitter in warm up tonight. Highlight of my career. True story.

I am dead serious. I repeat nick lidstrom loves my twitter account. I officially won twitter. Its over. Boom.

Not sure if lidstrom has a twitter account. On a side not we beat detroit. 4 to 2. I crushed a hot dog during the second. It was unreal.

Actually it was a cross between a hot dog and sausage. I have awful heart burn from it now. Not to self. Eat the pizza pizza next time.

Did I mention I paid 4.25 for the sautdog. Now I know how they can afford to pay us. I thought I was getting a zetterberg jersey with it.

K folks goodnight. About to fly back. Tonights on flight meal. SAUTDOGS. FML lol. Boom.