• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

New Jersey's situation about to explode

Rate this topic

That shootout attempt made Sportscenters top shootout blunders. Eaves' one was on the list. But Eaves isn't making a trillion dollars either. Hahah funny how New Jersey is so bad...

How good is Eaves' attitude?!

There's a YT clip of him speaking about his stuff up, pretty hilarious. :D Great bloke!

Edited by Aussie_Wing

I kinda feel bad for Marty and some other NJ players.

I feel bad for Parise, in particular. I sincerely think this season may very well guarantee that he ends up elsewhere next season...perhaps even at the trade deadline.

Either that, or he was taking his puck and going home, but Marty's no Mario. It was likely the elbow injury flaring up again. I'd say that was bad news for the Devils, but Marty's not doing all that much better than Hedberg this season either. He's on pace for a 17-42-4 record at this point.

Meanwhile, the guy replacing him in net tonight (McKenna), his father's the official scorer for the game tonight. And nobody's vouched for his father's integrity! HE MUST BE A CHEATER!!!*

*Shamelessly stolen from mc79hockey on Twitter :P

Is there anyway out of this for the Devils? They've got his cap sitting on the books for a VERY long time, and he doesn't look to be worth a dime of what they're paying him. They can't trade him, no one else is dumb enough to take his contract, they can't buy him out, and I doubt they could even waive him.

Is it possible that they could ship him off to KHL when the season ends? I've never understood the legalities of how the Huet thing worked for the Hawks. Could the Devils do that with Kovy?

Is there anyway out of this for the Devils? They've got his cap sitting on the books for a VERY long time, and he doesn't look to be worth a dime of what they're paying him. They can't trade him, no one else is dumb enough to take his contract, they can't buy him out, and I doubt they could even waive him.

Is it possible that they could ship him off to KHL when the season ends? I've never understood the legalities of how the Huet thing worked for the Hawks. Could the Devils do that with Kovy?

Yeah, you think they could do that since Chicago did that. I still don't understand how the Hawks got away w/ that one, talk about circumnavigating the cap or whatever!!

I bet that next year Ilya will tear it up, he's just too good. It's their goalkeeping that needs change.