• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WMUCarGuy

Post Your Jerseys

Rate this topic

No photographs but I have two white Datsyuk jerseys, both signed.

One red Datsyuk, not signed (yet - that's next fall in Traverse).

One home and one away Moscow Dynamo Datsyuk jersey, both signed while I was wearing them. In fact, he asked me if I would like him to sign them. You think I was gonna say no???

One white Darren McCarty jersey, signed. That one I found in a second hand store for 13 bucks. I took it with me to Traverse in '08 just on a whim. That was the last time Mac was there. I got him to sign it for me. It's worth more than the 13 bucks to me now.

I don't have pictures of all of them right now but I have:

Franzen Away RBK Edge

Zetterberg Winter Classic

Zetterberg Away CCM Replica

Lidstrom Black CCM Replica

Leino Home RBK Edge (Autographed)

Modano Home RBK Edge

I plan on getting Filppula, Helm, or Abdelkader sometime in the near future.

Edited by skyphoenix

Since my pictures won't upload, here are mine:

Red Wings Zetterberg RBK Home Red Jersey

Yzerman 1990's Home White Jersey (Signed)

Red Wings 1990's Home White Jersey (blank)

Ferris State Home White Jersey 1990's (White with maroon stripes and a the prominent Bulldog on the front)

Ferris State 1990's Third Jersey (Yellow with a script Ferris State in Maroon and Bulldog logo on the shoulders)

Washington Capitals 1990's Home White (with the eagle logo)

Molot Perm Away Jersey (Russian Super League - Mainly red with navy blue/yellow trim and plenty of ads)

Spartak Moscow Away Jersey (Russian Super League - Mainly red, with black/white stripes)

Chicago Wolves RBK White Practice Jersey

wings:

brett hull

jonathon ericsson

kris draper

jimmy howard (game worn from charity softball game)

wing player shirts i have:

henrik zetterberg

pavel datsyuk

tomas holmstrom

one jersey from a minor league team:

port huron icehawks (ian turner)

i'm thinking of either getting player shirts or a jersey of justin abdelkader, j.s. giguere, darren helm

also question: my draper jersey needs washing and i really dont feel like bringing it to the dry cleaners. anyone have directions on how to wash a jersey?

wings:

brett hull

jonathon ericsson

kris draper

jimmy howard (game worn from charity softball game)

wing player shirts i have:

henrik zetterberg

pavel datsyuk

tomas holmstrom

one jersey from a minor league team:

port huron icehawks (ian turner)

i'm thinking of either getting player shirts or a jersey of justin abdelkader, j.s. giguere, darren helm

also question: my draper jersey needs washing and i really dont feel like bringing it to the dry cleaners. anyone have directions on how to wash a jersey?

I just turn mine inside out, put in the washer on cold/gentle with a little bit of detergent, and hang dry. Works great every time. Don't put it in the dryer, it will shrink the logo and ruin the jersey.

Unless a dry cleaner is experienced in cleaning jerseys, there's a chance they'll ruin it. I've had friends drop jerseys off to a dry cleaner, only to get a mess in return. Its easy enough to wash yourself.

Hey man, where did you get your blue Swedish olympic Zetterberg jersey?

I ordered it from rivercitysports I believe right when they came out. The blue ones always sell out really quick.

+1 for datsyuk's all-star jersey. it looks awesome.

thanks and yeah that's probably my favorite jersey. It's my only authentic one i have as well.

Edited by Yzermania

I ordered it from rivercitysports I believe right when they came out. The blue ones always sell out really quick.

thanks and yeah that's probably my favorite jersey. It's my only authentic one i have as well.

Do you know if the lettering on the Olympic ones they have for sale are sewn on and/or the correct fonts/sizes?

Also, any idea if they may get anymore blue Sweden ones or is it kind of when they're gone, they're gone?

n503291487_121219_1408.jpg (cheap blank one)

n503291487_2051027_4506.jpg

it was dandenault but had it changed.

n503291487_1903506_5323.jpg im a little ocd on this one.

25602_413496631487_503291487_5608889_3828020_n.jpg <3

next up- homer. red.

is it still possible to find a Mac jersey? i would cry of happiness if i could get one.

Edited by RedWingskiddo

[quote

is it still possible to find a Mac jersey? i would cry of happiness if i could get one.

I've seen tons of Mac ones on eBay/Amazon.

Not authentic, but still nice CCM replicas.

I just turn mine inside out, put in the washer on cold/gentle with a little bit of detergent, and hang dry. Works great every time. Don't put it in the dryer, it will shrink the logo and ruin the jersey.

Unless a dry cleaner is experienced in cleaning jerseys, there's a chance they'll ruin it. I've had friends drop jerseys off to a dry cleaner, only to get a mess in return. Its easy enough to wash yourself.

thanks

This shouldn't surprise anyone seeing as how this man has been my avatar since he's been on the Griffins lol:

flipjersey.jpg

I also have a Charlie Conway Mighty Ducks jersey I got the first year the Mighty Ducks were a team, a super old Coyotes one because I thought the jersey and ogo were sweet way back when and a Sergei Fedorov and an Yzerman jersey from the early 90's.

The Filppula jersey feels as though you aren't wearing anything it's so light, but those old 91 and 19's feel like a comforter is wrapped around you.

I found this thread doing a search on the Yzerman Nike jersey i have. It was bought by myself in the players shop at the Joe Louis arena in the summer of 97'. It was the only place to buy one with the Stanley Cup patch on it at the time. I was told it was made for Yzerman for the playoffs but due to them sweeping the Flyers they had to a certain date to empty their lockers and two were left behind. I have since found out that could of just been a story I was told as theirs have some stitching on the inside lower rear hem that would be there if it were truly a game issued jersey. non the less it's still a cool jersey.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/iamme_62/Jersey/DSC_0016.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/iamme_62/Jersey/DSC_0018.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/iamme_62/Jersey/DSC_0020.jpg

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m432/iamme_62/Jersey/DSC_0019.jpg

Edited by wingnut62