• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/28 GD: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I just hope Rafalski or even Ericsson come back soon. The more I watch Janik the more I want to throw up. Lets keep the winning streak going.

?? What has Janik done to cause puking? I think he's looked fine and coach agrees.

esteef

Guest best poster in LGW history

so what will line 3's total +/- be tonight? place your bets!

i've got -5.

Guest Hatethedrake!

?? What has Janik done to cause puking? I think he's looked fine and coach agrees.

esteef

Babs knows much more than I do. When I see Janik he looks like a deer in the headlights especially when he has the puck in his own zone. He doesn't have the ability to make a split second read like good dmen do. Most cases he turns the puck over or loses a puck battle in his own end which results in one of his teammates having to bail him out. Maybe Babs is trying to give Janik some confidence by complimenting him. As I said, Babs knows much more than I do. I just go by what I see on tv. I don't like Janik's game. He is not a legit NHLer. I think it's going to cost the Wings at some point.

Edited by Hatethedrake!

I predict our third line to have a good night...

About time someone gave some respect to our 3rd line. They're having a slow start - something Hudler always has. I stil have faith in all three of these players as individuals and as a line. They'll break out if they're kept together long enough.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Need a win here to get on top of the division.

It's going to be impossible to catch the Blackhawks when they play twice as many games as the Wings do.

Babs knows much more than I do. When I see Janik he looks like a deer in the headlights especially when he has the puck in his own zone. He doesn't have the ability to make a split second read like good dmen do. Most cases he turns the puck over or loses a puck battle in his own end which results in one of his teammates having to bail him out. Maybe Babs is trying to give Janik some confidence by complimenting him. As I said, Babs knows much more than I do. I just go by what I see on tv. I don't like Janik's game. He is not a legit NHLer. I think it's going to cost the Wings at some point.

I disagree entirely and think of anyone Salei has looked questionable in his own zone with turnovers and passes going to no one. As a career bottom pairing d-man, and a stay-at-home one at that, I think Janik has moved the puck well out of the zone either to his partner or up to a forward, hell he's even joined the rush a few times and had some scoring chances.

Keep in mind, being an AHLer in the Wings org, especially for d-men, isn't a realistic gauge of their NHL ability considering the players Detroit can normally ice.

esteef

Edited by esteef

I disagree entirely and think of anyone Salei has looked questionable in his own zone with turnovers and passes going to no one. As a career bottom pairing d-man, and a stay-at-home one at that, I think Janik has moved the puck well out of the zone either to his partner or up to a forward, hell he's even joined the rush a few times and had some scoring chances.

Completely Agree...I have been pleasantly surprised with Janik's play. Keeps it simple and just plays his game, all you can ask.

What would your minus-rating be if LGW still had the minus button. Place your bets.

I've got -12.

Us oldtimers remember the minus button. But the world was a different place back in the day. People used to respect each other. :D

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS