• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/28 GD: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Total agreement on the first goal.

Second goal was totally not his fault. It was a great snipe by an experienced player who had time to pick his spot. The defense has to be playing that box and knock that guy on his ass or take the puck from him.

Third goal I also agree if it wasn't deflected. If it was deflected, its very hard to adjust to a shot going that fast. Trust me, I am a goalie.

Why does everyone defend Osgood so much when he plays terrible. McDonald would have been the better start tonight.

Sure the first goal was a breakaway so you cant put all the blame on him but and NHL caliber goaltender should be able to atleast have a 50/50 shot at the save. Osgood rarely makes that save. On the 2nd goal Osgood needs to make that save. Snipe or not from that angle it cant go in. Bryz just made a save on the same shot comforatable.

Dont even try to make an excuse for him on the third. Its not like it was deflected out in front of him and he had no chance. If anything it tipped the stick as soon as it came off the Phoenix players stick. Thats a save that should be made in any level of professional hockey.

Has any other NHL team ever had only 1 RH shooter on their active roster besides this one? It's not like it doesn't matter; there are times when every shot is on a Detroiter's backhand and it really makes it hard to generate any offense.

Bryzgalov is damn good. Not gonna be easy to climb back in this one, even though the refs are trying their best to help Detroit.

chance after chance. They'll get nothing past the goalie with that much confidence and all of the momentum. Just get one, guys... to break the shut out, and I am happy.

Guest Stolberg

larry murphy keeps saying "yanik" and it's annoying

Edited by Stolberg

Guest scottj

just saying you could have asked for the stream without stating that. You obviously only said it to be cool in here.

where's everybody like you when somebody brings up drinking brews? happens all of the time without some holier than thou ****** puttin them down. but weed. OH NO!

potheads don't think smoking weed is cool (in the hey look at me! sense), he probably didn't think twice about it. after a while you just mention it like a commonality because it is...

god I wish I had some weed right now, haven't bought any since august... AUGUST! time to call my asian friend. Carman knows what's up lol

Sure the first goal was a breakaway so you cant put all the blame on him but and NHL caliber goaltender should be able to atleast have a 50/50 shot at the save. Osgood rarely makes that save. On the 2nd goal Osgood needs to make that save. Snipe or not from that angle it cant go in. Bryz just made a save on the same shot comforatable.

There's your 50/50.