• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/28 GD: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Well. On to the next one I suppose.

What's with Datsyuk? He is acting like a total monster right now.

i don't think he's "acting" :lol:

edit: here's a clip from the game someone recently posted

Edited by atodaso

Well. On to the next one I suppose.

What's with Datsyuk? He is acting like a total monster right now.

Its crazy watching him out there. Its like there are brief moments when he's like "I know the objective of this game is to score goals, but first I'm going to see what I can do to make this guy as humiliated as possible."

*Deke deke deke deke deke deke deke*

"Oh look, Zetterberg's open, maybe I should pass it."

True but to tie for first is only 2 points away and wings are tied for least games played...

yeah the difference is razor thin right now

if say Howard didn't get those back spasms tonight and the Wings won then Detroit would literally be in first instead of last in the division right now(because of 8 games to Nashville's 9 and Chicago's 11)

Just finished watching the game and thought the wings out-played them for the last two periods. This game came down to their goaltender being better than ours. Without that horrible 3rd goal we get a point at least. Oh well - here's to Ozzie staying off the ice as much as possible.

Yeah, here's to Howard playing every game back spasms or whatever. Makes sense to me. :ph34r: Loo was right when she said NObody looked very good in this game and all that time off doesn't seem to have helped. OK, so I paraphrased. :rolleyes:

Yeah, here's to Howard playing every game back spasms or whatever. Makes sense to me. :ph34r: Loo was right when she said NObody looked very good in this game and all that time off doesn't seem to have helped. OK, so I paraphrased. :rolleyes:

Bulls***. Helm was awesome as was Pavs.

yeah the difference is razor thin right now

if say Howard didn't get those back spasms tonight and the Wings won then Detroit would literally be in first instead of last in the division right now(because of 8 games to Nashville's 9 and Chicago's 11)

Because last in the division with games in hand (and 2 points away from being tied at first if I remember correctly) is something to worry about.

Guest Crymson

Just finished watching the game and thought the wings out-played them for the last two periods. This game came down to their goaltender being better than ours. Without that horrible 3rd goal we get a point at least. Oh well - here's to Ozzie staying off the ice as much as possible.

Here's to laughing when your opinion flip-flops again after his next quality outing.

Here's to laughing when your opinion flip-flops again after his next quality outing.

When was the last time he had a quality outing? 2 seasons ago?

Edited by Pucks