393 replies to this topic

#101 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,503 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

You're kidding me. Down by 3 already, and a shorty at that? Wow. :unsure:

Shut out. Hey, Bryz... shut out, shut out, shut out!

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#102 MotorCityMadness

MotorCityMadness

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

and game over
HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!

#103 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

now howard is going to get a bunch of starts in a row and then all the osgood fans are going to complain that osgood didnt get enough starts to get ready for playoffs. This is why we cant play osgood. He cant get us wins.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#104 Slabby

Slabby

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Nobody can say that Mickey is a biased commentator. He sounds like a Coyotes color guy tonight.

#105 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,955 posts

Nice dive by Franzen!
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#106 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

i dont give a s*** what people say; ozzie needs to make those saves. just straight up. especially that last one.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#107 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

Just got home from work, missed the first three goals. I thought Jimmy was supposed to be in net today? Not a good sight on the scoreboard. Is the team just playing that bad, or Ozzy again?

#108 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Osgood can't make any saves... if the puck doesn't hits him - it's a goal...
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#109 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

1st goal - Not Ozzies fault. Break-a-ways are NEVER a goalies fault
2nd goal - Good fake shot by Yandle. 50/50 fault
3rd goal - All Ozzies fault. Even if it hit Lidas' stick, he had plenty of time to adjust.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#110 Jedi

Jedi

I used to be a spy...

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,821 posts

Yeesh. I try to give Ozzie the benefit of the doubt, but his last two outings aren't helping his case. 4 goals on 9 shots in Dallas, and now 3 goals on 12 tonight...

burnnotice2.png
Covert Ops has its perks. You travel, make your own hours, and expense most of your meals.
The downside? Lots of people want you dead...

#111 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,609 posts

People, Osgood has looked decent in his few starts this season. This is a bad game. True, when added to he last year or so of bad games it makes it seem like he's done, but I wouldn't say that. Bad game, no doubt, but I'm sure he can get it together if he plays more than once every 3 weeks.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#112 Zonly1

Zonly1

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 362 posts

Red Wings that blow:

Osgood
Modano
Hudler
Ericsson
Salei

anybody care to add?

Edited by Zonly1, 28 October 2010 - 07:05 PM.

#113 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Hey Jovocop, let's not throw elbows at Z. Thanks!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#114 sixer

sixer

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,338 posts

Osgood BLOWS!!!

GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!!!

3 goals in 10 mins of play.

ARGHHHH!!!!

#115 BlueMonk

BlueMonk

Cleaner

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,591 posts

I skipped plans to record with my band tonight because of the game. I'd like the Red Wings to implement a subscription-based notification system that sends me a text message 3 hours before the game letting me know they're not going to show up. That way, I can adjust my plans accordingly.
"Just charge me with the usual." -Bob Probert

#116 Hammered Hank

Hammered Hank

Draftee

• 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

Why didn't Maltby say to Osgood "Hey bud aren't you coming with me?" F*ck!

#117 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Lidstrom REALLY needs RafalskiUSA out there wiht him on the PP. This PP is UGLY.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#118 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Osgood can't make any saves... if the puck doesn't hits him - it's a goal...

Nobody was within ten feet of Yandle when he shot that goal. NOBODY.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#119 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

I skipped plans to record with my band tonight because of the game. I'd like the Red Wings to implement a subscription-based notification system that sends me a text message 3 hours before the game letting me know they're not going to show up. That way, I can adjust my plans accordingly.

Unless some things turn around really quick I'd try to re-make those plans.

As it was I delayed going to a movie to watch a game I thought the Wings would show up for. I'll see how they finish the first, otherwise gonna un-delay that movie.

#120 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

Poor Ozzie, I feel sorry for the guy.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions