• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/28 GD: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

1st goal - Not Ozzies fault. Break-a-ways are NEVER a goalies fault

2nd goal - Good fake shot by Yandle. 50/50 fault

3rd goal - All Ozzies fault. Even if it hit Lidas' stick, he had plenty of time to adjust.

Total agreement on the first goal.

Second goal was totally not his fault. It was a great snipe by an experienced player who had time to pick his spot. The defense has to be playing that box and knock that guy on his ass or take the puck from him.

Third goal I also agree if it wasn't deflected. If it was deflected, its very hard to adjust to a shot going that fast. Trust me, I am a goalie.

Ok, I'm high, I'm slightly drunk....I've been searching for a stream to this game for half an hour.....

Can someone please give me a stream to this game, with Detroit announcers....that works?

u are most likely too cool for my streams with all that drinking and smoking your doing

I have given you a +1. Don't know what that means......but I'm sure it's good.

I was having trouble with atdhe. To be honest, I formatted my computer, so I lost a good deal of my links.

Atdhe.....I'm not sure what it stands for. I was spelling it athde, and atdhe, and ahtde, and everything but what I needed.

Here is the kicker. Most of those "incorrect" names, actually lead to sites that were owned, and operated, and developed. Mostly scwag sites.....guys trying to profit on the mispelling of people looking for other sites.

Edited by Joseph Franks

Second goal was totally not his fault. It was a great snipe by an experienced player who had time to pick his spot. The defense has to be playing that box and knock that guy on his ass or take the puck from him.

Third goal I also agree if it wasn't deflected. If it was deflected, its very hard to adjust to a shot going that fast. Trust me, I am a goalie.

You should probably watch the second goal again, Ozzy was out of position by a mile.

Th only thing about the second goal was that he went down very early and stayed down and was wayyy out of position, but like you said, it was a snipe. That's why I said half his fault.

The third goal, even if it was tipped, it changed the destination of the puck by maybe a foot. A deflected shot from near the blue line is a relatively easy save.

Sorry to hear that you're a goalie, i feel terrible for your parents. My Mom had to stop coming to my younger brothers games because of how stressful it was for her lol.

I have tried really really hard for a long time to not jump on the Ozzie bashing bandwagon.. And im sure there is a perfectly solid argument for every goal he has let in because their usually is. Im not going to debate that, the fact is that, atleast to me, its same old story with him in net. You can blame Osgood or play it off as the team doesnt play as well when he is in net, whichever the case im starting to think its almost time to pull the plug on him. I might get bashed for this but if you have a goalie who you know doesnt have the teams confidence when he is in net then maybe its time to find a back up for Jimmy that the team can play well in front of.

Maybe its just the heat of the moment and I needed to vent but I am tired of the bad feeling i get whenever i see that Osgood is starting..

I just saw the replay. He was centered fine to the shot. The shot hit top corner anyway.

There was probably 1 1/2 feet between ozzy and the post to put it in the net from where the shot was taken.

Hey everyone, Just got in and I see 3-0 Yotes...

Are we playing that badly or have they had a few lucky bounces?

After the first goal, Ozzie's confidence became -10 and he's slowly started to suck during the course of the game. The refs are trying their hardest to get us back in the game but our PP has sucked.

Hey everyone, Just got in and I see 3-0 Yotes...

Are we playing that badly or have they had a few lucky bounces?

It was all luck for phoenix. Howard was injured so osgood got the start. Pure luck.

just saying you could have asked for the stream without stating that. You obviously only said it to be cool in here.

I dunno, when I'm posting drunk on here I like to throw the warning "I'm drunk" before my posts, in case they make less sense than usual and to hopefully not lose the respect of anyone on here that still has it lol

Second goal was totally not his fault. It was a great snipe by an experienced player who had time to pick his spot.

So let me get this straight...you are saying a goalie is not responsible for stopping shots high on the weak side? So if he had scored in the 5 hole instead, the goalie still would not be to blame because the shooter was experienced and had time to pick his spot and "sniped" it?

Gimmie a break man...Osgood totally blew that one, nobody to blame but him.

After the first goal, Ozzie's confidence became -10 and he's slowly started to suck during the course of the game. The refs are trying their hardest to get us back in the game but our PP has sucked.

Ah... one of those games. Think I got the idea, thanks for the update.

It was all luck for phoenix. Howard was injured so osgood got the start. Pure luck.

:lol: Great...

Not only has Osgood played poorly the last couple years IMO... The team doesnt seem to play that great in front of him either..

So let me get this straight...you are saying a goalie is not responsible for stopping shots high on the weak side? So if he had scored in the 5 hole instead, the goalie still would not be to blame because the shooter was experienced and had time to pick his spot and "sniped" it?

Gimmie a break man...Osgood totally blew that one, nobody to blame but him.

It was a combo of a great shot, terrible play by our PK, and Ozzie being out of position. No need to single him out on this goal. The thrid goal, was ALL Ozzies fault. It's more embarrassing to give up a shot from the blue line than a snipe from 5 feet away.

:lol: Great...

Not only has Osgood played poorly the last couple years IMO... The team doesnt seem to play that great in front of him either..

The team thinks well we are not going to win anyways so why play hard.

(JK disclaimer)

Edited by Hossa4Life