• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#141 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

Nobody was within ten feet of Yandle when he shot that goal. NOBODY.

It was a short angle goal... that's a bad goal man
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#142 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Hey guys, Osgood's sucking again!

But how dare ANYBODY critisize Osgood, for it is never his fault!

Posted Image

#143 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Janik still looks good! :thumbup:

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#144 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

plenty of time left and if the Wings continue for 40 minutes how they finished that period they will come back

#145 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,806 posts

Geez. Bad bounce of The Todd's skate... That was a sure goal.

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#146 Nightfall

Nightfall

My goal is to deny yours!

• Gold Booster
  • 3,742 posts

Nobody can say that Mickey is a biased commentator. He sounds like a Coyotes color guy tonight.

No one listens to Mickey anyway. If they did, they would have heard Mickey say the first goal was not Osgoods fault. The second goal was not Osgoods fault. The third goal MIGHT have been deflected. Course, Mickey is the best announcer according to Wings fans. Just not when it comes to commenting on how the Wings goaltending wasn't at fault or how bad their team is playing.
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain

#147 InKennyWeTrust

InKennyWeTrust

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

So, should Bert be between the pipes, then?

#148 Joseph Franks

Joseph Franks

Rookie

• Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

Ok, I'm high, I'm slightly drunk....I've been searching for a stream to this game for half an hour.....

Can someone please give me a stream to this game, with Detroit announcers....that works?

#149 hankzet40

hankzet40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:18 PM

Anyone with GameCenter, what is this crap of blocking commercials and telling me to "switch to the away feed during intermission"?

#150 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Pretty crappy first. Defense needs to wake up and join this game. Osgood hasn't been stellar but the defense is what's the reason for this score. Certainly it's going to be a bandwagoner heaven dropping the guillotine on Osgood just because of the score.

#151 Hammered Hank

Hammered Hank

Draftee

• 2 posts

Ok, I'm high, I'm slightly drunk....I've been searching for a stream to this game for half an hour.....

Can someone please give me a stream to this game, with Detroit announcers....that works?

http://atdhe.net/267...troit-red-wings

#152 Nightfall

Nightfall

• Gold Booster
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:19 PM

1st goal - Not Ozzies fault. Break-a-ways are NEVER a goalies fault
2nd goal - Good fake shot by Yandle. 50/50 fault
3rd goal - All Ozzies fault. Even if it hit Lidas' stick, he had plenty of time to adjust.

Total agreement on the first goal.
Second goal was totally not his fault. It was a great snipe by an experienced player who had time to pick his spot. The defense has to be playing that box and knock that guy on his ass or take the puck from him.
Third goal I also agree if it wasn't deflected. If it was deflected, its very hard to adjust to a shot going that fast. Trust me, I am a goalie.
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain

#153 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

u are most likely too cool for my streams with all that drinking and smoking your doing

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#154 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

even the todd stops more pucks than osgood :ph34r:

Skate save five?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#155 Joseph Franks

Joseph Franks

Rookie

• Pip
  • 166 posts

http://atdhe.net/267...troit-red-wings

I have given you a +1. Don't know what that means......but I'm sure it's good.

I was having trouble with atdhe. To be honest, I formatted my computer, so I lost a good deal of my links.

Atdhe.....I'm not sure what it stands for. I was spelling it athde, and atdhe, and ahtde, and everything but what I needed.

Here is the kicker. Most of those "incorrect" names, actually lead to sites that were owned, and operated, and developed. Mostly scwag sites.....guys trying to profit on the mispelling of people looking for other sites.

Edited by Joseph Franks, 28 October 2010 - 07:22 PM.

#156 dicksmack

dicksmack

Tunnel bus to the Joe!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

I would gladly trade Jakub Kindl for an Amazon Kindle anyday :)

What do Jane Mansfield and Nefertiti and Jakub Kindl have in common?

Answer: well known busts...
Finally someone that can post with actually integrity, nice to see. :thumbup: --Carman

#157 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

Second goal was totally not his fault. It was a great snipe by an experienced player who had time to pick his spot. The defense has to be playing that box and knock that guy on his ass or take the puck from him.
Third goal I also agree if it wasn't deflected. If it was deflected, its very hard to adjust to a shot going that fast. Trust me, I am a goalie.

You should probably watch the second goal again, Ozzy was out of position by a mile.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#158 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

Th only thing about the second goal was that he went down very early and stayed down and was wayyy out of position, but like you said, it was a snipe. That's why I said half his fault.

The third goal, even if it was tipped, it changed the destination of the puck by maybe a foot. A deflected shot from near the blue line is a relatively easy save.

Sorry to hear that you're a goalie, i feel terrible for your parents. My Mom had to stop coming to my younger brothers games because of how stressful it was for her lol.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#159 dicksmack

dicksmack

Tunnel bus to the Joe!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

You should probably watch the second goal again, Ozzy was out of position by a mile.

Well he didn't say he 's a good goalie...
Finally someone that can post with actually integrity, nice to see. :thumbup: --Carman

#160 Nightfall

Nightfall

• Gold Booster
  • 3,742 posts

I just saw the replay. He was centered fine to the shot. The shot hit top corner anyway.
Christopher Brian Dudek
My Domain