• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/28 GD: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

While I totally missed the entire first period, judging by the score and how everyone is talking it seems like we played pretty poorly.

However, we seem to be playing pretty well this period. Maybe it was just rust after a few days of no games?

where's everybody like you when somebody brings up drinking brews? happens all of the time without some holier than thou ****** puttin them down. but weed. OH NO!

potheads don't think smoking weed is cool (in the hey look at me! sense), he probably didn't think twice about it. after a while you just mention it like a commonality because it is...

god I wish I had some weed right now, haven't bought any since august... AUGUST! time to call my asian friend. Carman knows what's up lol

Meh, a lot of the girls I know do it because they think it makes them "cooler". Speaking of weed and brew, Halloween is gunna be epic haha.

Guest scottj

Meh, a lot of the girls I know do it because they think it makes them "cooler". Speaking of weed and brew, Halloween is gunna be epic haha.

well those girls aren't "potheads", they're "dumb *******" and you should address them as so

please tell me those girls are sophomores in high school, otherwise huge fail on their part

well those girls aren't "potheads", they're "dumb *******" and you should address them as so

please tell me those girls are sophomores in high school, otherwise huge fail on their part

College freshmans naturally.

Holy clusterf#ck!

ha ha ha ha ha

Guest Shoreline

Yay Mule.. there is life!

And I got a timely board error a few seconds after the goal. <.<