• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/30 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Wings only got one goal to finish off the 2nd period. Pathetic effort. It should be like 10-1.

Wings only got one goal to finish off the 2nd period. Pathetic effort. It should be like 10-1.

Well, I mean, it was definitely a struggle in the 2nd period. It could be like 5-2 NAS right now. But they fought through and now have a two goal lead.

I haven't heard anything about what we get if someone gets a hat trick. Is that still going on?

I haven't heard anything about what we get if someone gets a hat trick. Is that still going on?

I haven't either, but I'm out in the boondocks and I don't get squat for a hat trick.

Guest mindfly

Wings didn't deserve to win that period 1-0 but they will probably take it... on most nights they would have lost a period playing like that.

edit: they didnt even win it... 1-1 ^_^

Edited by mindfly

For those of us currently riding on a train overseas, would someone explain why the goal was so awesome? Awesome deke or what?

Like someone said above, it looked like the one Darren Helm scored in the final minute against LA last year where he just forced his way to the net from the corner.

It was very much a "classic hard work" goal that we don't really see from Pavel a lot since he makes everything look so easy.

For those of us currently riding on a train overseas, would someone explain why the goal was so awesome? Awesome deke or what?

He was being held in th corner and just poward forwarded/dangle sauced his way to the net behind the goal line and stuffed it five hole as he sprang out in front of the net.